Maitlandplace
squirtdonthurt

"Judge Judy" will be taken off the air

squirtdonthurt

Maitlandplace

Con

Every 5 days a week channel 2 keeps airing "Judge Judy" on regular TV with her showing no courtesy or respect and it doesn't teach families and children a lesson when there is nothing good on TV to watch, so it's better for me to get "Judge Judy" off the air because of her harsh and negative attitude.
squirtdonthurt

Pro

Did you mean to post this in the forum?

and besides Judge Judy is a little over the top, but for good reason many people try to pull a fast one, break the law one and eventually it picks up speed, judge Judy tries to put a stop to that. People getting taken advantage of.

Voters I just accepted this debate just because lol
Maitlandplace

Con

"Judge Judy" is not a good show to watch. It's filled with disrespect and a lot of impoliteness.
squirtdonthurt

Pro

do I lose points for laughing because this really is hilarious, but Pro if you had a personal experience where she hurt you I am sorry. But justice isn't always nice it has to be tough so people don't cheat the system. Sure her methods are different but she gets the job done
Maitlandplace

Con

Can somebody please take that disrespectful court show, "Judge Judy" off the air that doesn't teach families and children a lesson?
squirtdonthurt

Pro

Your profile says you are 39 years old is that true?

Pro say someone steaks your car and sells it would you not want judge Judy to prosecute this person? Would you not want her to find justice for you?
Posted by Aerogant 3 years ago
Aerogant
Maitlandplace needs to grow up. This world was built on tension - you wouldn't even survive in this world if people weren't making it so easy for your sorry way of living, kid.
Posted by Maitlandplace 3 years ago
Maitlandplace
I'm very glad you accepted the debate I created myself.
Posted by squirtdonthurt 3 years ago
squirtdonthurt
this is suppose to go in a forum and not debate but its okay I did the same thing when i first started
Posted by Maitlandplace 3 years ago
Maitlandplace
I am not crazy about most people like my father, Lee Maitland watching "Judge Judy" day after day because every time they watch "Judge Judy" with harsh and strict behavior, it doesn't teach families and children a lesson.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
MaitlandplacesquirtdonthurtTied
Reasons for voting decision: Offensive show =/= taken off the air