nephilim
pikachufanguy

Judgement before God versus judgement before fellow man

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

nephilim

Pro

First of all. A vision appears before a man. Upon which someone who is known to lie is judged before fellow men. Listen to your fellow man as in the art of honesty. Upon a liars lead the property of invention; a term configured during the enlightment aera upon what meant follows as what thought of once may become true if you insist or pray or convince enough. However invention upon which an idea assumes shape or form to achieve a goal in purpose at a given moment. Thus one performs a theory before fellow man to prove it right or wrong. If I say a vision came to me; the one way you could prove this right or wrong is to wait and see if this vision comes out right. If I perceive and witness this vision right and another person perceives it wrong - who knows. Then again I may be proven right through invention if hence is perceivable through proving a scientific theory. Attempts to prove there is a God are known to science all of which have been impossible to prove before the afterlife as God rules in heaven. By the way I don't wan't to prove God in such a scientific manner it ignores human rights. In an extreme sense of the grave manner of life and death and whomever but God rules over this an example takes place: A man is in love with God, can not stand life on earth and attempts a combination of suicide and deicide known as a ritual to be a martyre. In this vision he sees God. God tells him not to lie and he listens. If fellow man then listens to him taken he was a liar before he is a martyre. If not who could prove him wrong but God? He did not lie before God.

Conclusion; Is there in church or any other form of gathering or even court any point to judge in manners where judgement over life and death; once born; you die a natural death within God's hands: No human may interfere in such questions. Hence forth why invent all these laws on account of inventive theories proven right through science to in some instances prove them wrong later. Given such to provide my opponent with an argument. My standing here is such; no. No point in judging over life and death. Life itself proves God is more than a result of invention.
pikachufanguy

Con

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears... My opponent has not made a coherent argument and has the burden of proof, there for I will abstain from writing anything else from this point on.
nephilim

Pro

nephilim forfeited this round.
pikachufanguy

Con

Extend previous statement
nephilim

Pro

nephilim forfeited this round.
nephilim

Pro

I shall not attempt to judge you for not writing.
pikachufanguy

Con

pikachufanguy forfeited this round.
nephilim

Pro

nephilim forfeited this round.
pikachufanguy

Con

pikachufanguy forfeited this round.
Posted by Freeman 6 years ago
Freeman
There is not a single rational thought in any of that.
Posted by nephilim 6 years ago
nephilim
The case refers to that of Jesus and the ancient lutheran way of understanding his faith. No judgement before judgement day. http://www.legalized-dreams.org...
Posted by ReformedArsenal 6 years ago
ReformedArsenal
Dude is totally incomprehensible...
Posted by omelet 6 years ago
omelet
Look, it's GodSands from two years ago!
Posted by Illegalcombatant 6 years ago
Illegalcombatant
Oh Good, so I am not the only one.
Posted by RoyLatham 6 years ago
RoyLatham
Incomprehensible. I cannot figure out what the resolution is or what the argument is.
Vote Placed by boredinclass 6 years ago
boredinclass
nephilimpikachufanguyTied
Reasons for voting decision: less forfeits of con