Mrs.ODonoghue
Youraverageunicorn

Junk Food should be banned from schools

Mrs.ODonoghue has forfeited round #2.

Mrs.ODonoghue

Con

I believe that junk food should not be banned because this is america and even children in schools should have the right to chose what they want to eat and shouldn't be banned from the choice of eating slightly unhealthy. So debate agenst me I dare you...
Youraverageunicorn

Pro

Since you DARE me, I guess I'll take it.

I accept this debate. This round I'm accepting, next round, my argument, and round 3 I refute.
I'm debating that junk food should be banned from schools
I look forward to your argument.

Reminder: Be careful you don't bring your opinion into the debate. I.e "I believe, My opinion, I personally, etc."
Posted by What50 2 months ago
What50
It's all a choice. We should encourage them to eat in moderation, we should not deny them to be able to eat. As such if they over eat on empty carbs, in the future their body will take consequence for their actions.
"So for all you people who think yes, no offence but you are idiots."
Saying no offense, and than make an Ad Hominem statement.
"With fast Food in schools this would just make the numbers go higher. And schools will not make much money DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY THEM!"
Could you name some examples of fast foods in school? Again fast food is cheap, quick food, so maybe they're just poor? Or maybe they just like Fast Food, again it's all a choice. What do you mean school will not make much money? I am sorry, you didn't specify on what school's won't make any money on.
Posted by Hubrisless 2 months ago
Hubrisless
So for all you people who think yes, no offence but you are idiots. 1 in 9 kids are obese and that's honestly just really sad. With fast Food in schools this would just make the numbers go higher. And schools will not make much money DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE TO PAY THEM!