KingDebater
TG2333

Junk food doesn't make you fat, it's all genetics.

TG2333

KingDebater

Pro

I went out slobberchops-spotting today, picking the honeypot site of all blubber beasts and brobdingnagian-boned diet dodgers - McDonald's!

You see, I live in Hippietown, so there were no car parks, so even the most genetically-close-to-whales were forced to go wee wee wee, all the way to the shop. I decided to do some further investigating.

I saw several ginormous thumbs with hair stomp (by default, of course) their way up the queue and order a burger meal. They proceded to waddle their way to the tables they had asked their genetically-overeating children to reserve for them.

I watched them sip down several big macs in a similar fashion to how scooby & shaggy eat those massive sandwiches. I looked to see whether they had visibly gained any weight from consuming that stuff, and no - she didn't look any different! So, it can't be junk food that's making these already whale-like beings inflate, it must've been all the genetics all along!

TG2333

Con

What makes people gain fat or extra flesh ?

1_Eating food that has alot of fat in it and not exercising to burn the calories in you

2_Genetic

How much time does it take to gain calories after eating ?

You mentioned that these people were eating at McDonald's, that means they were eating meat.

First of all, Meat takes alot of time to digest because it has alot of protein, Portein is hard to digest so your heart needs more power to digest it and alot more time, it takes from 24 to 74 hours to digest meat, it depands how much did you eat, so eating one burger doesn't make any differents, to explain it in a easier way, did you ever get longer within just 5 min's after playing basketball ? of course No.

Genetics

It's very, very rare, ALL fat people blame there Genetics when it's not because of there genetics but it's because they sit all day on there couch eating, If they tried going to gym for a year and start eating healthy and there weight didn't change then yes it's because of there genetics but they never do try, they say it's because of there genetics because they don't want to work hard, also you can't decide if it's because of there genetics or not just by looking at some guy.

Eating food that has alot of fat in it and not exercising to burn the calories in you

Eat a balanced diet - appropriate amounts of carbohydrates, fat and protein

Do not eat excessively - for most people, a diet of 1,500 to 2,000 calories a day is sufficient to maintain a healthy weight

Exercise regularly.
KingDebater

Pro

You said that meat takes long to digest. Nuh uh! Just chew and then swallow. That should take like less than one minute !!

It is mathematicallity proof that junk food can't make you fat, look! :

One burger = +0 fatness
* by a zillion trillion (Doctor's estimate of quantity of burgers consumed by the average #1 fridge-fan in the average sitting)
= 0*zillion trillion = 0
0 times anything = 0
=it's all genetics

I hate the gym. I nearly went there once but I got intimidated and just decided to go home and eat a cake and I got fatter. Coincidence? No, it's the genetics.

Eat a balanced diet? No, I have great posture, thank you.
1,500 to 2,000 calories per day? No, I'd get distracted and lose count by about 174. I only have three meals, breakfast and lunch and dinner, not 2,000.
Exercise reguarly? Nah, I'll just do it for one second, but really well, so I won't have to do it ever again.

[1] http://thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com...
[2] ibid
[3] ibid
[4] ibid
[5] ibid
[6] ibid
[7] "
[8] "
[9] etc
[10] #boredom

TG2333

Con

You said that meat takes long to digest. Nuh uh! Just chew and then swallow

First of all, this line made me facepalm so much, my face got stuck, i think you're trolling now, or you're just to young to be debating here, chewing the food isn't digesting, the fact that you think that is digesting tells me you shouldn't be debating here, the same thing applies to the rest of what you said.

I watched them sip down several big macs in a similar fashion to how scooby & shaggy eat those massive sandwiches.

I looked to see whether they had visibly gained any weight from consuming that stuff

it can't be junk food that's making these already whale-like beings inflate

Whale like beings ? at least there not just bones like you are.

The defination of digestion : the process of breaking down food by mechanical and enzymatic action in the alimentary canal into substances that can be used by the body.

Your mouth doesn't do these stuff, your mouth is just there to make the food your eating into smaller pieces so it doesn't get stuck in your throat , but your stomich is the one that digests using hydrochloric acid to remove the things your body needs like protein and Vitamins, and the rest is basicly junk so it throws it out of the body, it's basicly like sqeezing the lemon, after all the lemon juice is out you don't need the rest of it.

It is mathematicallity proof that junk food can't make you fat

You can't mathmaticly prove that like for an example proteins can make you fat, you use science to do that, and whats One burger = +0 fatness ,do you seriously think that this is how math works ? haha, yea ok lets do math, One burger= +100 fat, case closed lol, dude seriously ask your science teacher about this ok ?

I hate the gym

Eat a balanced diet? No

Exercise reguarly? Nah

I'm not going to say anything about this because you know where is this going...

Look kid, go to your science teacher, or ask your mom or something ok ?, i'm hoping your grades aren't as bad as your answers are.
Posted by intellectuallyprimitive 3 years ago
intellectuallyprimitive
An individuals body weight is a product of the combination of the two and the coincidence of various reasons. Unlike the latter, junk food can be manipulated and altered. To explicate it succinctly, neither one nor the other is ultimately the deciding factor of an individuals body weight.
Posted by vampandaz 3 years ago
vampandaz
Wow kid how old are you? 1500 TO 2000 ARNT THE MEALS YOU HAVE ITS HOW MANY CALORIES YOU HAVE. Calories are the things that can MAKE YOU FAT OR SMALL. A Bigmac at McDonalds is about 550 calories. YOU NEED TO TALK TO A TEACHER Im 15 and have known this stuff since I was about 6. YOUR PROFILE SAYS YOUR 14!!!! Please, use real resources and search what you are talking about before you debate. or your gunna have one low score on her, ALL LOSES NO WINS. You gain fat calories, and every 3,000 FAT CALORIES you have you gain weight. and you cant always notice when you gain weight. you don't get bigger with each burger. you get bigger after numerous bugers, no excorsize, and un healthy choices. and don't even go saying "I Eat unhealthy foods and don't excersize" because GUESS WHAT? ANY TODDLER, KID, TWEEN, TEEN AND YOUNG ADULT HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A MATABOLISM WHICH MEANS GET A FRICKEN BRAIN AND GO TALK TO YOUR SCIENCE TEACHER, OR EVEN SOME RANDOM PERSON ON THE STREET! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.
Posted by TG2333 3 years ago
TG2333
So i looked into this guy's profile, and in every debate of his at some point he stars trolling, people call him a troll in the comments of some debates
Posted by wwwwh 3 years ago
wwwwh
Easy way for con to win this debate point out the fact that if you dont eat than you dont get fat and eventualy die from being to skiny and not having enough nutrition. Since this is true even if you have genetics that say you should be the fatest person in the world it is not "all" genetics.
Posted by demonlord343 3 years ago
demonlord343
Both in this situation are right. Actually, being fat can be because of genetics, but the instigator is seeing it from the wrong light. Some people are born with an insanely high metabolism rate which allows them to remain skinny and very slim. Lack of this gene is something that can allow someone to become fat.

However, being fat is also from the food that you eat. If you watch Super-size Me, a movie about a man that ate McDonalds for a month (If memory serves) that used to be on a very healthy diet and was very well, healthy for lack of a better word. The overall result was some of his liver functions were failing and he had a large weight gain. Not only that, but his overall energy output had also decreased. So, yes, eating junk food can result in weight gain, but it is not the only factor in it.

Now, I had two very overweight parents when I was born. Im a lil chubby, to be honest, but am I massively overweight? Not really...

So, This proves the instigator's argument to be false, however, contender needs to further research how genetics can indeed impact weight gain, and, to be honest, work on his grammar...
Posted by Paecmaker 3 years ago
Paecmaker
Ever seen "superzise me"
Posted by Mr.Dan 3 years ago
Mr.Dan
Surely this is a tongue in cheek debate!.
True genetics can influence our body shape but what we put in our bodies for fuel has a greater affect on our general weight .
Posted by Mr.Dan 3 years ago
Mr.Dan
Vote Placed by Relativist 3 years ago
Relativist
KingDebaterTG2333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Condescension warrants a loss of conduct. 1 example "Look kid, go to your science teacher, or ask your mom or something ok ?, i'm hoping your grades aren't as bad as your answers are". Conduct to Pro. Pro never really made a contention as he keeps on using satire as his argument. Only Con made arguments about food and calories. Pro did not even make a single rebuttal as he uses his own body as an argument. That is hardly a valid case against Con's case.
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 3 years ago
PiercedPanda
KingDebaterTG2333Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con proved that even though genetics are a factor, an unhealthy diet can effect the weight of an individual. Pro treated this satirically, and because of such was unable to make any liable arguments.