Aerogant
Domr

Just proving how stupid everyone is, not to be mean, but to be honest.

Domr

Aerogant

Pro

Things to consider: Fire - Passion / Shaper

Water - Wisdom / Shape

Electricity - Life / Energy

Consciousness - Water / Reflection / -Projected-

Subconscious - Below the surface of water / Inter-reflection / The heart of the Universe / -Projector-

Light - The revealer / The observer

The human body contains body heat, electrical stimulation and water throughout its processes.

The volcano can exist on land, as well as in water.

The human body releases its pressure and energy likened to a geyser.

The planet body and the human body produce electromagnetic waves in conjunction with colors.

The human mind interacts with colors in an interplay of contrast and relation.

Electromagnetic waves are a form of communication, emotion and reaction.

Humans communicate in the same manner as leaves communicate: electromagnetic waves.

The colors of the electromagnetic waves are in this order: red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, deep blue, purple and white.

The entire planet as a whole, from core to space, is: red (fire), orange (less fire), yellow (much less fire), green (flora), sky blue (sky), deep blue (ocean), purple and white (Universe).

The entire human spectrum is: anger, less anger, much less anger, love, wisdom, genius, a man beyond one's self.

-

It seems that colors and vibrations really make up the human experience, so it profoundly disturbs me how black and white people are today. It's like they either pick one color, or no color at all, when all colors are important to consider as stages of human life. Ever wonder why you erode into a premature being that gets stomped on by geniuses or people with an attitude in spite of their lack of intelligence? It's because you're eroding from imbalanced energy and natural forces. Your life is made by a conglomeration of sources, so by eliminating 90% of your life's faculties for 10% of what you desired, you are just preventing your becoming and just being equivalent to fecal matter, as they are dark and the passing of life - you live that when you don't leave your old ways.
Domr

Con

Thank you creating this debate Aero.

Pro has claimed he will prove "how stupid everyone is, not to be mean,( but to be honest.)"

His opening argument makes me believe stupidity is derived from people not making or understanding the vast amount of choices set before them in today's world.

"It's like they either pick one color, or no color at all, when all colors are important to consider as stages of human life"

As Pro stated he will prove this, BoP remains solely with Pro to prove the stupidity of people as a whole.

Good Luck.
Aerogant

Pro

Many do not think twice about stupidity versus intelligence because they, themselves, are too stupid to understand intelligence, as many wonder why they are still working at the same job, paying the same bills, going through the same cycle over and over until their life is this dry leaf that barely has any life left for it to muster, while those you thought were doing nothing with their lives; the ones you made fun of, to scoff at in envy; end up being the ones that control your life now.

People prove their stupidity everyday, by not learning; by hating knowledge; by skimming communication; by shortening life; by using absolutes like "I live life to the fullest", "I already know", "You are a...", "Because I said so", "I don't care", "Nobody cares", "Wow you are amazing, but I don't get it", or some other form of baseless way of communicating their stupidity, while denying it at the same time.

There's a reason why every time - there's not one time - where one man or a small group of extremely intuitive individuals come out of nowhere to influence the ignorant mass towards a better future. Otherwise, it's just the mass stupidity influencing a world, which gives power to those that do not want to be good individuals; but evil individuals which abuses their control to prey on the mass.

Want more examples, the people which run our countries into the ground, are the people we voted into office - there's no excuse for this.

More? More than 50% people do not know the sun is a star.

More than a billion people believe in the bible in a literal sense.

The children of our time act the way they do, because they either learned it from their parents, or learned it from other kids, which learned it from it from other parents. The children with high potential and intelligence, are kicked down by these neanderthals.

Want more? Wars would cease to exist if so many people weren't gullibly following tyrants and martyrs. Wars have not ceased, so clearly idiots still are pushing forward the dreams of a mad man that is otherwise powerless without an army.

Want more? People are demonizing the great, and initializing the ungrateful.

Well, here's more. Child sex rings. Parents allowing children to be abused, hurt and worse because they lack the attention span and the intellectual span to prevent these matters from occurring in the first place.

The internet is a global reflection of humanity - what do you see on the internet more often than not? Trolls. Psychopaths. Idiots. Crazies. Children. There's not very many well-minded individuals on the internet, and when they do show their faces, they either get a rainfall of down votes or a rainfall of up votes - either way, it's because they are blatantly better than the mass population.

Do I have to keep going down the list, or are you content that I am right, or are you going to feel inclined to deny all of this with some political trickery that people with no ounce of humanity and integrity use when they cannot win a discussion any other way?
Domr

Con

First:

I would like to point out non of my opponents 'facts' are cited. There are survey numbers of "50% of people don't know the sun is a star" I would like to see proof of this before I believe it.

As well, you are confusing lack of book smarts, with stupidty. I would like a clear definition of Stupidty (I apologize, I should asked last round) But I do not agree that lack of science knoweldge (in the case of this survey) is a sign of stupidity.

**So again I ask, please cite the source of this poll, otherwise it has no credit. And please define stupidity.

Further rebuttals:

-Believing in a religion is not a sign of stupidity. Faith is a human emotion that has no basis in one's IQ.

-I would like proof of these tyrants and martyrs who are starting wars. Many wars have been started over the right to land, not because someone just seemingly wanted to go to war.

-I would like to you to prove someones "gratefulness" over anothers as a human being.

-I would like you to prove that parents are ALLOWING their children to be abused. I would assume most children are kidnapped from their parents and forced into sexual slavery.

-I can also safely assume you have not gone to every website and found out there is more good than bad. While the internet can be a breeding ground for harm, there are many insightful places to go.
You can apply for schools, job, look up facts, how-to's to assist you in your daily life, or just general entertainment from your social media website of choice. The internet is a great place to communicate and play games with your friends when you are not with them.

I do not agree with, nor am I content with anything you have laid out in your arguments. Your "facts" are not cited, so their validtity is questionable as of now.

(I could say the flying spaghetti monster is the caused of all harm in the world. It holds as much ground as your statements as of now because you have not proven your facts and statistics.)

There is no political trickery or deceit. I am merely questioning how you feel people, as a whole, are stupid.

If you choose not to define stupidty, I will do so now.

Stupidity:
the state of being foolish or unintelligent : the condition of being stupid
http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Pro must prove (as BoP is solely on Pro) that people are always acting in stupidity.
Aerogant

Pro

Then let it be questionable. I'm not here to give you sources, when they are double-edged nuances that can be interchangeably abused by naive fools like yourself.

I said what I said - if you want to keep hiding behind BOP, when you are arguing stupidity - STUPIDITY - a trait of humanity that cannot be denied; that has been distinguished by geniuses within the wise statements they have made over human history, just because you want to win another debate to then act like points matter on a site that is full of colloquially illiterate buffoons and trolls like you. You have no integrity or responsibility towards ideas. All you do is suspect, ask more pointless questions, force a position onto me so you don't have to make one yourself. Then when you try to, you use subjectivity to argue objectivity, like you were doing a great job at constructively responding - when in all actuality, you were simply doing exactly what stupid people do and most religious people do when they cannot win a discussion.

You already lost by ignoring the deep things I wrote about the Universe and the colors, just to bring my intellectual discussion down to your ignorant level. Why don't you start discussing the sound waves and colors I mentioned, instead of making a complete mockery out of yourself by arguing human stupidity; telling me to prove that people are in fact stupid, because you never could discuss in the first place. All you do is resort to political nonsense that I know through and through - I see right through you, because all you are is gas.
Domr

Con

Now my opponent has chosen not to clarify his statistics, meaning they hold no weight. They are to be disregarded until proven otherwise.

He has also insulted me by clearly insinuating I am stupid. I do not know if this is supposed to be proof for his debate, or just a general insult. I would like Pro to clarify this next round.

Pro seems to contradict himself by calling humans stupid, yet saying "STUPIDITY - a trait of humanity that cannot be denied; that has been distinguished by geniuses within the wise statements they have made over human history"

This statement makes me question the exact premise, or if Pro did not understand the contradiction. If EVERYONE is stupid, then how are there geniuses?

You can't have the best of both worlds.

As you have made this DEBATE, you are obligated to prove how people are stupid, I did not ask you to provide factual information. You chose to do so with statistics. If you do not prove these statistics are true, then the voters and myself cannot credit them with any merit.

This leads into my argument on why everyone is NOT stupid. While, yes, people may have actions derived from stupidity, our nature is not one of being stupid.

We are an ever learning species who strive for knowledge. We would not have any of the inventions today if people were 'stupid'. There are many geniuses, as you mentioned who pioneer technology and thought-provoking ideas.

While we are all human and equal in our rights, each human is different. each human sees those "colors and sound waves" differently. Meaning that in the textbook definition, some people have different intellectual views on things.

To say everyone is stupid is an ignorant blanket statement. Trying to claim that people are dumb for not "seeing" things the way you do. How the universe is "meant" to be looked at.

Lastly, my opponent claims I am trying to "win points". To this I say DUH. This website was made to give people a chance to spread ideas thought inspired debates. The creators of this website have put up a point system to generate competition among us and to add a level of excitement.

If there is no excitement, joy, or reason to do something, then we should cease doing it.

I am trying to win this debate. You are making an assertion that EVERYONE IS STUPID. This is wildly inaccurate and insults me. This is why I would like to show why you think EVERYONE is stupid.

I believe we are not stupid by the fast amounts of technology, thoughts, and ideas people have on a daily basis.

Scientists, Mathematicians, Astronauts, Chemical Engineers, Politicians, Philosophers....all of these people do great wonders for the human mind. Stretching the possibilities of our knowledge. Inspiring and educating all of us to make sure we do not become stupid.

I find no justification in your premise.

Aerogant

Pro

Tell that to Tesla. You clearly don't understand that everything we know now, was not based on burden of proof - people that don't know how to deal with tricky topics use this excuse so they don't have to make it any easier to make a fool out of themselves.

I'm not wasting my time to type up explanations, when you're not here to discuss - you're just here to wank off pointless wins that you politically cheeked your way into. Get on my level - or leave, you sorry fool.
Domr

Con

It would seem Pro has given up on his argument trying to prove the stupidity of everyone. I shall remind you of the title Pro:

" Just proving how stupid everyone is, not to be mean, but to be honest."

You said you are proving this. Proving means providing information. If you are going to rattle off random statistics about the world then you need to show that this is true. Whether you took this poll, you need to show us where your findings are. If you found this from a website, or book, you need to tell the voters and myself where you found this information.

That is political nonsense, or stupid arguments (as you claim I am making) that is common sense.

Unless you feel spouting off random statisics without proof has meaning in this debate?

97.863% of all monkeys enjoy having coitus with birds.
42.574116813% of MY time is spent flying around the moon with my superpowers
78% of people type every letter on their keyboard with their nipples.
100% of people are NOT stupid.

I hope you are understanding how pointless uncited statistics and facts are. I don't need to cite these facts because you haven't. My last statistic outranks everything in this debate. Regardless of how you see the world. Or whatever sounds, colors, and vibrations 'tickle your fancy', if 100% of people are NOT stupid, and you are trying to PROVE they are stupid, you just lost pal.

You say I have a misunderstanding of this topic? How? You are again making blanket statements without any proof. You try to being this debate by "sounding" philisophical by stating the world is full of colors and sounds and we are geysers of emotion and inspiration.

All of that means nothing.

I have shown we are not stupid by the inventions we have today, the people put in careers to advance society through technology, philosphy, art, math, science, et al.

You are choosing not to debate....on...a....DEBATE.....WEBSITE.

I have told you in the past you need to post these in the forums. Especially if you are going to get your undies in bunchies every time I challenge you to make your point.

I will never get sick and tired of proving you wrong. These "profound" statements you make about the world, and the unvierse, and about uni-directional nonsense is quite humorous. All of it means nothing.

You're biggest gripe, mentioned in this debate as well, is the black and white view on the world.

However, what you call black in white, is jsut opposites. There are trillions of options of opposite nature. Why is it "black and white"? Why not:

Red and Blue
Yellow and Green
Purple and Pink
Off White and White
Eggshell and Beige
Macaroni and Cheese
Eggs and Bacon
Surf and Turf

Some may not be opposites, but my point is fully made. People have these options, people think of these options on a daily basis.

People may not adhere to YOUR view of the world that everything is on a universal scale, or whatever it is you think, but to claim people are stupid AND their views on the world are miniscule, ignorant, and simple-minded.... in fact makes you all of those things.

I am baffled you still choose to debate these things, as they are incoherent rants of nonsense. My debates are normally opinions based on facts. Which yes have a certain structure and standard.

However, in this debate, I have only used one source, which was to define a word. I have based everything else, anything worth merit in my arguments, off of raw emotion and my views on the world.

If you are choosing to just give up because I have beaten you, yet again, by showing why everyone is NOT stupid, both 'poltically' and philisohpically' then please just forfeit next round.

If you choose to refute any of the points I've made in the last round, well you better giddy up, because you have a lot of work to catch up on.

Aerogant

Pro

You are such a lost cause. You have no idea how to read context and keep asking for stupid nonsense, while calling my ideas, that are based on thoughts I refined and defined my whole life, in conjunction with things the wisest men of our time have talked about, so you have a whole army of man capable of changing this world for the losers that take it for granted against your tautology, mate. Get on my level, as I said before. Learn how to read in between the lines you illiterate fool.
Domr

Con

My opponent has resorted to name calling which is may be one of the lowest form of intelligence.

I am baffled Pro has given no rhyme or reason his arguments.

How can there be wise men if EVERYONE IS STUPID per the title of this debate and your Round 2 arguments?

This question went unanswered from earlier rounds. My opponent calls me an illiterate fool with no ground for it. There is no reading between the lines when you clearly state your point of emphasis in the title, and then choose to back that up (weakly) in the second round of debate by trying to confirm how people are stupid.

You have failed this debate, and honestly, am extremely satisfied to watch you lose again. My emotions have built a prominent case FOR the intelligence of everyone.

The only legitimate argument you have made for "everyone being stupid" is that you are being extremely stupid yourself from the start of this debate.

You say you are arguing ideas you have refined and defined your entire life, yet you fail to mention ANY of those ideas. Comparing humans to nature around them isn't some profound idea. Stop trying to make yourself seem smart. It is utter nonsense, and incoherent ranting, followed up by insults.

I have asked you to clarify many things in this debate as to avoid confusion. So if I wasn't "reading between the lines" or comprehending your "vastly intelligent" argument you had more than ample time to set the debate straight. To educate me on what subtle point you MAY have been trying to make.

Instead I chose to work with the information at hand, as this was my only option because you have debated poorly.

As I said, I have made my arguments using my view on the world and my emotions to show that I believe everyone is not stupid.

This isn't some political structured debate. This is me proving you wrong...again.

If you wish to make more debates in the future, please start to make sense first.

Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
So you think a scientist, who let's say discovers a fossil, he doesn't have to elaborate?

"Oh, I found a fossil. That's it"

not what kind. Or where.

You are a special kind of stupid
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
I don't have to elaborate on anything, just like a scientist doesn't have to elaborate on anything. If you don't get the basic proponents, then it's your problem.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
So you mean to say:

"Today's children are the finest reflection of our actions and the toll they had made."

Is an artful statement? When you have not elaborated on anything?

Yeah.....just delete your account
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Just like Vincent Van Gogh's art means nothing to a child.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
What does that even mean?

That means absolutely nothing.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Blanket statements to a fool - great statements to a genius.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
Again all you're making is blanket statements.

You have to show how the world is in shambles, or how the children are the reflection of our actions.

Do you mean how teens will beat people up and sometimes kill them? general violence? theft?
Is this the majority? Or are you just making assertions based on the headlines in the news?
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Today's children are the finest reflection of our actions and the toll they had made.
Posted by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
And how is the world in shambles.....

or excuse me, did you mean 'parts' of the world. I don't want to TAKE EVERYTHING SO LITERAL.

LOL
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
If the population was not stupid, this world wouldn't be in shambles.
Vote Placed by NiamC 2 years ago
NiamC
AerogantDomrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Insults and Ad homs
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
AerogantDomrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to prove how everyone is arrogant and he insulted con and failed to respond to his arguments.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
AerogantDomrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Aerogant was arrogant an ignored con arguments
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
AerogantDomrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Aside from all the irrelevant, arrogant and disrespectful babbling, Pro hasn't proved anything. Like Con said, he stated some statistics with absolutely nothing to back them up. what's the point of having this site if every argument consists of "I believe this because... well look it up for yourself, bye." Also, "proving how stupid EVERYONE is," and then Pro goes on to say 50% of people believe the sun is a star. one billion etc... 100% of citizens did not vote for Obama, Harper, etc... and also, "There's a reason why every time - there's not one time - where one man or a small group of extremely intuitive individuals come out of nowhere to influence the ignorant mass towards a better future." - That directly contradicts what you said, as obviously if you know these people are leaders and not stupid, then not everyone is stupid. Pro's argument is basically "you're stupid because some other people are," and Con easily disassembles Pro's argument. Edge Con.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
AerogantDomrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro insulted. Pro failed to prove everyone stupid, and Con showed contradictions in the existence of geniuses.