debater_ece
Ozzyhead

Justin Bieber deserves no hate

Ozzyhead
Started: 5/12/2014 Category: Music

debater_ece

Pro

Should Justin Bieber deserve hateful messages?
Ozzyhead

Con

Yes. When you have entered the world of celebrities, and your main target is that of the young and impressionable, you are supposed to set a good example for them. Justin Bieber has failed to send a positive example to his audience and has actually sent a negative example for a group of young teenagers.
debater_ece

Pro

I think not.Justin doesn't deserve hates.I can admit that I'm not a fan of Justin but he's growing up and He find himself and what he wants to be and he is a human too.No one deserves hate.If you were Justin, would you be happy to see all of hate messages who is about you?
Ozzyhead

Con

I'd expect the hate from parents and older brothers who are watching their little daughters and sisters idolize a pot head, dui bully. He's older than I am, I am a musician, and I have never been inside a jail cell. Younger people idolize me and they see me as a source of knowledge and help. Even if I didn't want the role in life I possess now, I would suck it up. I have responsibility to demonstrate good behavior and good manners and good academic habits and I will hold myself to those responsibilities. Justin Bieber being a thousand times bigger, we should expect him to do the same. He is not the only young star, and there are even younger stars than him who do not act the way he does. He has no excuse. None at all. He is old enough to be smart enough to know right from wrong. He deserves the negative responses to his negative actions and he should be removed from the public view so no one idolizes him
debater_ece

Pro

Yeah but you're out of the subject.He makes mistake all the time but again no matter what he doesn't need any hate.Think about a guy who acts badly ways.If you're friend with him, you try to get away from him or you try to save him.Let's think about this way.
Ozzyhead

Con

He needs to be shunned for posing as a bad example to our impressionable youth. No matter how many times a parent tells a child what is okay and what is not, celebrities will always have a bigger influence on the young and impressionable. The hate for Justin Bieber is justified after partaking in an activity that could have cost someone their life. The fact that it didn't is irrelevant. Causing or having the potential to harm is bounds for hating someone. He deserves the shunning he receives
Posted by Jman0056 3 years ago
Jman0056
Since i cant vite yet i will just say what i would have written.
Ahem:
I agree with Ozzy because he brings up some legitiment points. Justin is reckless and careless.
Posted by Ozzyhead 3 years ago
Ozzyhead
I do not agree with the first voter. He did not provide a reason for why I deserved all 7 points. The voter was biased.
Posted by ThatOneCoolGuy 3 years ago
ThatOneCoolGuy
I used to agree that he shouldn't be hated, but now he's just stupid and O don't want to hear about him anymore.
Posted by debater_ece 3 years ago
debater_ece
No one deserves hate I think.But I cannot say anything about your opinion.
Posted by demonlord343 3 years ago
demonlord343
The kid has his own line of perfume. Nothing about him makes him a male. -_-
Vote Placed by Lt.Harris 3 years ago
Lt.Harris
debater_eceOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: CC
Vote Placed by Christian_Debater 3 years ago
Christian_Debater
debater_eceOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct is a tie because both were respectful, etc. Spelling and grammar definitely goes to Con. As for most convincing arguments, I am giving it to Con. Pro's argument is that nobody deserves to be hated on. However, Con is stating that at a certain popularity level so to speak, you are allowed to be hated on because of your actions. Con makes a strong argument with this, "No matter how many times a parent tells a child what is okay and what is not, celebrities will always have a bigger influence on the young and impressionable." I disagree with this argument immensely. However, in the context of the debate, Pro could have done a better job against such an argument. Moreover, outline why it is unfair to hate on anybody. In addition, Pro could have outlined how it is not Justin Bieber's fault that kids idolize him, it's the parent's fault. Pro's arguments were not strong enough, even though they could have been. As for most reliable sources, nobody cited anything so it is a tie.