GamerKnowledge
ConceptEagle

Justin Bieber is amazing

Started: 4/5/2015 Category: Arts

GamerKnowledge

Pro

You are stupid if you don't like Justin Bieber and you should go die in a hole and Justin Bieber is amazing and I love him and I disagree with you if you don't like Justin Bieber. He makes amazing music, and he is my hero. Justin Bieber is amazing simply because he is hot and because he saved my life. I am going to die if you disagree with me. I should not see anyone against my debate. I will cry if I see anyone against my debate. You can not run a kritik against me. I am a professional debater so you will not be able to win against me. I love Justin Bieber. I love Justin Bieber so much sometimes he looks so delicious. Whenever he is delicious I just want to eat him. I don't like eating very much but I do love eating hot Justin Biebers.
."When it was Bieber's turn to talk, he also took a swipe at Ludacris, who recorded the smash 2010 hit "Baby" with the Biebs. "He told me it was the only 'baby' he had on purpose," Bieber spouted, which caused Ludacris to grimace but then slowly clap."
That is a real quote from a real article. Do you see that? Justin BIeber is funny as well. I just love him. OMG! He is actually beautiful. Now I may sound real basic, but trust me I am real deep inside and I really truly love Justin Bieber. I know he has done some bad things, but recently he as apologized on many occasions. That deserves forgiveness. If you don't forgive then you are not human. You are a robot and robots should not be on this site. I don't like you. Leave.
ConceptEagle

Con

I do not like him and I am not a robot.
GamerKnowledge

Pro

GamerKnowledge forfeited this round.
ConceptEagle

Con

ConceptEagle forfeited this round.
Posted by GamerKnowledge 1 year ago
GamerKnowledge
Thanks
Posted by ConceptEagle 1 year ago
ConceptEagle
lol it's okay
I jumped in for the lulz
Posted by GamerKnowledge 1 year ago
GamerKnowledge
My friend just decided to go to my account and do this debate and I wish I was lying.
Posted by Nivek 1 year ago
Nivek
His apology sucks. Supporting Justin Bieber is immoral
Posted by TheMajesticDudette 1 year ago
TheMajesticDudette
Justin Bieber is a bad person. He has done very crude things, and he could eventually hurt someone! That's all I have to say.
Posted by openopinions 1 year ago
openopinions
The second sentence of this debate contains the ad hominem logical fallacy, thus weakening the argument. It is also filled with hyperbole and 'fangirling'. GamerKnowledge expects one not to go against her/him. S/he uses the following excerpt as 'persuasion' to keep people from opposing her/him " am going to die if you disagree with me. I should not see anyone against my debate. I will cry if I see anyone against my debate. You can not run a kritik against me. I am a professional debater so you will not be able to win against me." Justin Bieber has done some horrible things and, frankly, should be jailed for a while. If he was not famous, he would have been deported/thrown in jail along time ago. He has 'apologized' although it as certainly not sincere. If someone you didn't know did all of those things to you, but afterwards gave a half-assed apology, would you be okay with it? IN conclusion, Justin Bieber is not amazing, actually, far from it.
Posted by Ryuumarq 1 year ago
Ryuumarq
Con, all you need is from Urban Dictionary xD
here some
"A 15 year old who looks like and sounds like a 10 year old. (hasn't hit puerberty yet (at the time of debut)) who has made one song called "One Time" where he throws a party at ushers house with no alchol or weed. just a clean party. the song sounds like a little kid screaming at you on xbox live.The truth is all the girls care about his looks (this one true though)"

No offense Pro :)
Posted by ConceptEagle 1 year ago
ConceptEagle
Derp
Posted by ConceptEagle 1 year ago
ConceptEagle
I know, I was planning on accepting it and not responding to forfeit but I just felt curious about a response to a serious response XD