Gellisalin
flin2408

Justin Bieber is the worst singer ever

flin2408 has forfeited round #5.
Started: 1/15/2017 Category: Music
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Gellisalin

Con

Justin Bieber is the worst singer ever
flin2408

Pro

He is the worst singer ever because he doesn't even know how to sing his own music. He lips-read on stage. No Offense.
Gellisalin

Con

Justin's reputation is the problem not his song. His song describes his private or public life. He may lip sync because he doesn't want to mess up and let his fans down.
flin2408

Pro

Lip-singing can also let his fans down because you can tell he is not confident enough to just let his own voice out. He also has bad songs like Baby.Baby, baby, baby, oh, baby, baby, baby, oh. We get the point!!
Gellisalin

Con

Other than the lip sync, his songs that he made was good. It was more like love
flin2408

Pro

Justin Bieber doesn't even really mean what he says because he just dates somebody and breaks up after a while. He did that with Selena Gomez. Even if he is expressing love, he doesn't have to sing the same word over and over. It is annoying. He doesn't even keep the relationship long. How can you like his voice? He sings in a girly voice. He is not a GIRL so sing like a BOY!! He is not even talented.
He hasn't even won a Grammy's award. He even criticizes people who likes metal music like the Beatles. You can judge them by what they like or who they are. Justin Bieber even called them a crap band.
Gellisalin

Con

For round 3 above for my oppenent , she believes that he is a bad boy and talks about his reputation.
We are talking about his songs and how his singing is either bad or good.
flin2408

Pro

Did you read what I wrote? I was talking about his songs and how he sings it.
Gellisalin

Con

In this argument, there is many beliefs whether he is a good singer or a bad one. I think he is both sincerely.
Posted by Neglection 1 year ago
Neglection
You have got to be kidding me...
I don't like Justin Bieber's songs, either, but there's no denying that he has a talented voice or a talented sound guy. Whichever one is the real drive, I'll never know, but not liking someone's songs doesn't mean they are bad at singing.
Posted by Sonofcharl 1 year ago
Sonofcharl
No.
I think I am a worse singer than Justin Bieber.
Posted by Gellisalin 1 year ago
Gellisalin
Round 1 for me was a mistake I thought it was the topic thing I had to type in