Mariammm
sabinakouser

Justin bieber has a bad influence on the youth of today...

Started: 2/14/2014 Category: Music

Mariammm

Pro

Justin Bieber is a bad influence on young people today. He is seen as a role model to many young children and teenagers, and every bad action he has done has led to consequences which have been harmful to his followers.

For example, recently he has been guilty of smoking weed which has led to many young girls 'cutting themselves' in sadness at the fact that he did such a thing.

Many people would argue that there are millions of people in this world who take drugs, smoke weed, etc., but it's only when Justin Bieber does it that it becomes the top headline. However, the argument isn't whether what he did was wrong or not, it's the result of his actions which are my main concern.

And this is just one example of his influence amongst the youth of today...
sabinakouser

Con

Justin Bieber has more of a good impact on young peoples lives, he can't be blamed for young girls 'cutting themselves' just because he smoked weed. He has no control over their lives, their parents should take a stand. They should be blamed for not keeping them in control.

We should look onto the good things Justin Bieber does instead of always picking out his flaws. Last year he was praised for his charity work after breaking a record for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

The singer has become the first recording artist ever to grant 200 wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions in partnership with the organization. What other human being in the world has done this other than Justin Bieber?????
Mariammm

Pro

I understand that you love him so much Sabina, however I also acknowledge the fact that you're biased because of his 'innocent good looks',

Firstly, I would like to mention, there are many good human beings out there that have been involved in good charity work, and they do it for self-satisfaction and not to gain a good name in society or a good reputation.

Secondly, I would also like to remind you that his bad actions have outweighed his good ones. I am going to outline one of the many crimes he has committed that have been influential to young people....

1) Speeding

Recently Justin Bieber was caught speeding, using the excuse of trying to escape progressive Paparazzi.

-Dubai newspapers on Tuesday quoted a police official saying the megastar racked up a "number" of speeding fines before being pulled over.

He got multiple calls from neighbors that were complaining of his speeding, and how it endangers the children in the area. This is extremely harmful to the young children living in his area that he didn't even think/care about. What's worse is that it also may have made teenagers think it's 'acceptable' to be speeding if they have a 'justified excuse'.

This again is only just one other example, and I look forward to outlining more....ONLY IF YOU GAVE ME MORE TIME, not my fault you're so impatient Sabina, tryna rush me (hmph!) ;P
sabinakouser

Con

For a start you aren't a very good human being. I'll be back
Mariammm

Pro

Mariammm forfeited this round.
sabinakouser

Con

sabinakouser forfeited this round.
Mariammm

Pro

Mariammm forfeited this round.
sabinakouser

Con

sabinakouser forfeited this round.
Posted by Mariammm 3 years ago
Mariammm
Hurry up Sabinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I know you have nothing good to say that's why it's taking ages for you to come up with something :PPP