Sashil
jyotipatel

JyotiPatel Should consider marrying Sashil.

Sashil

Sashil

Pro

The title says it all and this IS a serious debate. ;)

Since I am affirming this resolution I will be bearing the entirety of the Burden of proof and my adversary only has to negate/neutralize my assertions.

Round 1 will be for acceptance only!!

Arguments in this debate will be made assuming the most likely conditions and scenerios that would be seen in the year 2019 that is 5 years from now(the time when the marriage will take place :P).

Okay cupcake I'm going to win you over this time :p
jyotipatel

Con

I wonder till now,Is this debate real !!!
and iam sure that I won't marry you and I don't know anything about you.
Already you fixed marriage year..What the hell is going here.
My question is:
1.How can you prove that iam a right person to marry you?
Sashil

Pro

Preface

This debate has been made with the best interest of my adversary in mind. Places where chances occurred of either of our privacy getting compromised have been, either omitted or replaced with the next most appropriate material. I created this debate, well, for no apparent reason but to have fun and maybe also because I want to marry JyotiPatel. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I guess I’ll just skip to my arguments on why my adversary should consider marrying me ;D

I’m Handsome

The question of someone being ‘handsome’ is purely subjective but this case is an exception because I’m not just handsome I’m SUPER handsome. All men want to be me and ALL women want to BE With me.CON herself has admitted once that I’m handsome which of course I will not be posting for reasons of privacy but this is true and she cannot negate this.

Furthermore, we are talking about the year 2019 with the current rate of my growing handsomeness I would then probably look like
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAMMM!!!

(My parents couldn't give me a whole lot of financial support, but they gave me good genes. My dad is a handsome son-of-a-gun, and my mom is beautiful. And I've definitely been the lucky recipient. So, thank you, Mom and Dad.)

And of course exactly after 50 years when I have gotten quite old I obviously wouldn’t be the most handsome man on earth - I would be the second most handsome man on earth cause again obviously first position would have been taken by our son…..whoops…. :P

Great story for our children

This is my next argument on why my adversary should consider marrying me. In doing so we have a cute story about how it all started in a debate, which we can be sharing with everyone who cares to hear and especially to our children.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
. (Or maybe Quite possibly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
, to our grandchildren too)

.
.
.
.
.
.
. (And why not,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. our great grandchildren can hear about it as well)
.
.
.
whoops!! :3

I’m Unarguably hilarious

Again a subjective area. But taking into account the sheer number of people who find me funny, it’s more likely that my opponent would find me so than not. My parents, brother, neighbors, relatives, teachers you name it each and everyone of them find me humorous. And
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(BAM BAM!! Even Batman thinks I’m funny)

And CON shall not dare contest this or she will have to bear the WRAITH of Batman.

In the year 2019 I’ll be rich, fabulous and famous beyond any wildest dream

Considering the level of education I currently possess(details withdrawn due to privacy issues)
and with all my talents by the year 2019 I’d probably be some rich multi talented Einstein. Even right now

- I’m a Kung Fu warrior

After thoroughly following both ‘Kung fu panda’ and ‘Kung Fu panda 2’ and also reading the legendary ‘Dragon scroll’ along with PO and learning the highly regarded secrets of Kung Fu, by 2019 the world would most possibly get a Kung Fu warrior, the likes of which, no one has ever seen.

(BAM BAM BAM!!)

-I can dance

I have been learning dance for almost 5 years now and I’m undoubtedly good at it. Girls love dancing and since my opponent is a girl she must love dancing as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Okay Seriously!! I do know how to dance. If CON would like proof I could send her a video of me dancing in a Private message).

-I can solve the Rubik’s cube in 35.62 seconds

Okay this may not be impressive now but we are talking about the year 2019!! By then it wouldn’t be something to be surprised about, considering the amount of practice I’m doing, if I could solve it even under 15 seconds.

These are the results of the last competition I attended and of course the full link of the page will only be given too CON, if she wishes to contest this claim, due to reasons concerning privacy.

So with all the current facts it is without any doubt that by the year 2019 I’d be someone who girls from all over the world would be dying to have as their husband.

Possible arguments by CON

-“I don’t have a taste/inclination to any of the qualities/talents mentioned”

This is a valid argument, but likes and dislikes of a person change with time. One may like some ‘X’ characteristic of a person in one week and may end up disliking it, the next. When this is so, it is more than plausible that in the year 2019, owing to the trends and tastes in the society, my opponent would end up liking a few of my qualities/talents, if not all of them.

-“I don’t like you OR I don’t want to marry you”

The same reasoning as before can be applied here to negate this argument too since, again with the plethora of qualities/talents I hold right now and with the additional ones that I may acquire in the next five years also totaled with my charm, my elegance and the effect of all the women at the time wanting to make me their husbands on CON’s ego, would be more than sufficient to change Con’s mind.

-“I can get another person to marry who is equally as talented as you”

Though improbable this argument is certainly not impossible. To this my answer is just a simple question, JyotiPatel who would you want to marry and live with, a guy who just showed up and probably wants or doesn’t want to marry you OR me who has been wanting to marry you almost five years before your actual marriage? ;) :p

Conclusion:

I have made my case and have shown why JyotiPatel should CONSIDER marrying me. In all certainty I might be one of the best suitors for her if not the best, and I humbly ask her to not let herself be misguided and succumb to false judgment for this is a golden opportunity that I feel she should not miss :P
jyotipatel

Con

You impressed me a lot....
Let"s spend the rest of our lives together.I want to grow old with you.I wish I could give you everything you want.Iam sure that you make me happy in life.

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me,who would b there 4 me,who would b true,All I ever wanted was sum1 like You darling.

My Eyes r eager 2 c u,
my ears r eager 2 listen u,
my lips r eager 2 kiss u,
and my dreams in night are eager 2 welcome you.
Posted by jyotipatel 1 year ago
jyotipatel
@TheChristian

Stop Nonsense ! ! !

we r good friends and we are happy, what the hell is wrong with you!
Posted by TheChristian 1 year ago
TheChristian
Oh you misrible stuck-up user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she dumps you and you die ALONE
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
Sashil
Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you all to my new fiancee :P
Posted by Themba 2 years ago
Themba
lol.
Posted by Sashil 2 years ago
Sashil
hehe :P
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
*Evil Laugh*
Vote Placed by Jay-D 2 years ago
Jay-D
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Oh gods, wtf did I just read? This is hilarious. But jokes aside, Pro gets sources for clever use of pictures. Con loses S&G for horrible punctuation. Also, Pro gets arguments for "winning Con over". I'm pretty sure the debaters will look at this as a joke when they're a bit older, but for now, Pro wins 6-0.
Vote Placed by Themba 2 years ago
Themba
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Happy ending. Con concedes, thereby affirming the resolution for pro.
Vote Placed by mishapqueen 2 years ago
mishapqueen
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con agreed with Pro. Pro wins. This was a hilarious debate
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession and a happy ending.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: con pretty much conceded in the end
Vote Placed by Cermank 2 years ago
Cermank
SashiljyotipatelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Aww... I love a happy ending :) Pro convinced Con to marry him. Hence the arguments to him.