oliviadean14
Emo-Bunny

Kanye as President

oliviadean14

Pro

So, Kanye is deciding to run for president in 2020. I feel as though this is a good idea because of how easily he is able to speak his mind, even when people are laughing at him. He shows this even when he decided to run, as many people don't believe in his cause. He will stand up for people of color, he will make sure police brutality will stop as well.
Emo-Bunny

Con

This has been big for the Internet views, ever since Kanye West decided to run for president in 2020. Though this hasn't been made official yet, already people are already debating on this subject (as we are doing now.) So, I shall be giving my point of view on why Kanye should not run for president. As the person who I'm up against said, Kanye West is not afraid to speak his mind, but that's the problem. Because of this, Kanye can be a tad bit emotional about what he is speaking. Let us not forget the infamous "Kanye Rants." Can you just imagine? Kanye West getting upset about something not going as planned and then punishes the whole U.S. nation for it. That's the kind of president I want. One who over dramatize every little problem.
oliviadean14

Pro

oliviadean14 forfeited this round.
Emo-Bunny

Con

Emo-Bunny forfeited this round.
oliviadean14

Pro

oliviadean14 forfeited this round.
Emo-Bunny

Con

Emo-Bunny forfeited this round.