Started: 1/28/2013 Category: Arts

so yeah, the song in the linked video is Matchbox 20's Unwell. Good luck Tulle, cant wait to finally hear this fabled amazing voice :P cause people are gonna need it after listening to mine HAHA

Thank you Buddamoose! I love challenges like these. I've probably been talked up too much haha but thank you. I really love the quality of your voice and I'm looking forward to hearing some country out of you :p

Anyway, I chose to sing Thank You by Dido. (I also added some gratuitous pictures of TULLE.) Hope you enjoy and I'm looking forward to round 2.

well here is Round 2. Tulle requested a country song, so uhhhh Ol' Red by Blake Shelton. YEEEHAW

I await another song Tulle, cause you have an really good voice, and uhhhh ur super cute too, jus sayin :P

I love how much fun you're having... I thought about getting excited for my round but I'd have to get reeeally drunk. Thank you, Budda!

I chose to sing The A Team by Ed Sheeran.

My sound quality is terrible... But what I said at the beginning of the video was:

"I know this is supposed to be a karaoke challenge but I really want to sing this song and he sings it much deeper than I can. So I'm going to forgo the music and do it a capella, and I hope that's okay."

Can't wait for round 3!

My video for this last round will be posted in the comments section of the debate tomorrow. I have the day off so i shoul be able to get it done in the morning. Hope you dont mind Tulle XD

God, I'm so sorry. I'm exhausted. I don't have time to record another video, and I won't have time to upload it later. But you can still post your video in the comments. I don't mind.

Anyway, I sang Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey, 98 Degrees, and Joe, a capella. So fail at the end haha anyway, we should do this again!
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
No, I had to remove the videos for personal reasons.
Posted by philochristos 3 years ago
Why come I can't see Tulle's video? Is it just me?
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
I would love to do this again! Any takers?
Posted by Sola.Gratia 3 years ago
Hahaha!! This is great!! lol
Posted by Buddamoose 3 years ago
Lol yeah, i'll try and get it up tomorrow before i head into work if i wake up early enough :P
Posted by proglib 3 years ago
Lots of fun--THANKS you two! Still waiting for Buddamoose's final post, though.

Not sure I want to vote, (it ended up seeming like kind of a personal communication.)
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
Budda, I'll likely post my round by the end of the day today since I won't be able to do it early enough tomorrow...
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
World's first online wedding? Nice :D
Posted by Maikuru 3 years ago
You, me, witnesses...all we need now are some rings and a priest and my plan is complete.
Posted by tulle 3 years ago
Posted by Maikuru 2 minutes ago

@tulle: I love you

Vote Placed by autodidact 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Tulle clearly had the tools to win this debate. If she is considering this type of debate in the future I would be willing to take up the challenge. Buddaoose, I have heard much worse get much better. Keep up the practice.