Natsu145
Voodoo1

Keemstar and Youtube

Natsu145

Pro

Hello there, today we will be doing a recent and still active argument. As you can guess, it's about Keemstar. What I think is that Keemstar is a horrible person and is the scum of youtube. Here's why;

-Keemstar's youtube channel is called Drama Alert. All Drama does is that it reports the "news" that's going around on youtube. Most of the time, their either completely fake or nobody really cares about them. Keemstar gets money from saying rumors and gossips that go around on youtube. The problem with this is that one, it takes pretty zero effort to even do this. Two, spreading around rumors and gossips is something that cunt would do. So he's basically being paid because he's a cunt.

-Keemstar takes some things way to seriously. For example, a big youtuber by the name of Pyrocynical made a video about another controversial topic on youtube that Keemstar had reported. In his video, he gave some advice to Keemstar about how he can maybe try to stay more neutral in his videos on the news he's trying to spread to other people. He didn't say anything else about Keemstar. But Keemstar however, took this WAY to seriously and made a twitter video trash talking Pyrocynical for just giving him advice and that he was apparently stealing his content. Now this claim is ABSOLUTELY false. And I honestly don't know why Keemstar was even insulting Pyro in the first place. But that's besides the point. Anyways, Pyrocynical calmly defended himself on twitch by saying that he never criticized anyone in the first place. But then Keemstar decided to take it even FURTHER and completely destroy Pyro's privacy by uploading a picture of his face. The think that's so scumbag about this is that Pyrocycnical DECIDED to never show his face on youtube because of privacy reasons. You have to respect someones privacy because well, it's there privacy. But Keemstar did a really douchebag thing by flushing his privacy down the drain. But not only that Keemstar completely dissed Pyro's privacy, he also accused him of being a PEDOPHILE. Now this is a very serious thing of accusing someone about. But Keemstar had the worst reasons ever of why he accused Pyro of being a pedophile. First of all, Keemstar said that Pyro was texting a girl from france on the phone who was 15 years old. First of all Pyro had NO sexual realationship with that girl what so ever. Pyro was actually trying to support her with a mid-life crisis that was going on in her life. Also, Keemstar consistently lies about the age of the girl changing it from 15, to 14, and finally to 13 so that Pyro can gain even more hate. All of this because he just wanted to give a little advice....

-Some other things I wanted to mention that aren't about Pyro and Keem is that first of all, Keemstar click baits a huge amount of his videos by adding Pewdiepie in the thumbnail even though Pewdiepie usually has nothing to do with the actual video itself. Another thing I wanted to mention was that Keemstar has treatened to DOX several youtubers that criticized him. So basically he's doing criminal stuff now because doxing(giving out personal info) is literally illegal. And he actually has given away some personal info from a youtuber named Josh A. He gave out his full name and his social media account which he wanted to keep private because he used that to contact his family. So now Keemstar has also destroyed another persons privacy. Yah.

Were it all began
https://www.youtube.com...

This is just the beginning. There's much more sins commited by the gnome rat. With that said though....I wish my opponent good luck.
Voodoo1

Con

I am very aware that Keemstar have done some things that may be considered douchie AF, but we are not better ourselves by calling him all kinds of different things, if people really hate him that much he will soon lose all his subs and be removed from youtube, but we should not sink down on his level by calling him gnome rat, we should instead let the people of youtube decide if they really want to support this guy. It is also right that he has performed and threaten he will perform criminal actions which is in no way right, but I think it all comes down to a conflict that cant be solved, us viewers should in no way participate in this conflict since we aint a part off it, and the only thing we can do is unsubscribe to him if we don't like him not call him names
Natsu145

Pro

Okay, I can see where your going with the fact that we're sinking down to Keemstars level by calling him names. But people are only calling him names for amusement and I think it's kind of funny. And I also think that the viewers SHOULD participate in this drama because it's the viewers that in the end, decide what ultimately happens in youtube. All of the channels made on youtube are made to entertain the viewers. I viewers decide whether or not the channel is good or is horrible. The viewers also have a huge influence on who gets banned on youtube and even the quality or content the youtubers make themselves. In the end, it's the viewers that control youtube. And the viewers are saying.... End the reign of the gnome rat.
Voodoo1

Con

Voodoo1 forfeited this round.
Natsu145

Pro

Vote for meh
Voodoo1

Con

Voodoo1 forfeited this round.
Natsu145

Pro

Natsu145 forfeited this round.
Voodoo1

Con

Voodoo1 forfeited this round.
Natsu145

Pro

Natsu145 forfeited this round.
Voodoo1

Con

Voodoo1 forfeited this round.
Posted by KRTxBallistic 8 months ago
KRTxBallistic
I never liked Keem. Ever since I found him in the Modern Warfare 2 days, he always rubbed me the wrong way.
Posted by ZeldaMafia 8 months ago
ZeldaMafia
You don't actually need to worry. He is losing loads of subs anyway. I don't think anyone can deny the fact that keemstar sucks. Except for his fanboys ofc.
Posted by Meropenem777 8 months ago
Meropenem777
No....just no. Cancel this debate before the cancer spreads further. Keep it contained within Youtube. Thank you.
Seriously though, there's not really much to debate about since its been proven that Keemstar lies, harasses people, and plays the victim card.