Gohan12345
Darklordcomp

Kid gohan can beat Monkey.D.Luffy

Gohan12345
Started: 11/12/2013 Category: TV

Gohan12345

Pro

1rst round is acceptance.
2nd round Argument
3 rd. round argument
4th round closing and conclusion
Darklordcomp

Con

I hearby accept your challenge mon capitan
Gohan12345

Pro

First I would like to thank my opponent for this challenging me in this debate. Heres my argument to this debate or round 1
We all know Dragonballz and One piece are one of the two popular animes or all time. Sorry to bring to all you one piece fans but gohan can stand a chance against Monkey .D. luffy. The reason being because gohan is the strongest character in the Dragonballz series and is more stronger then Goku in that matter. Gohan has played many important roles in Dragonballz history against fighting cell and other dangerous villains that almost would have destroyed the world, but gohan's rage made him mad and very strong and he was able to have power greater then any villain he fought. Gohan protects the ones he love and any time any one kills or hurts his friends they will be up for a big surprise. Luffy is a character in the anime One piece who hate the gum gum devil fruit and had the powers to stretch his body parts into many shapes and sizes, but those powers may not be able to handle gohan's strength in battle because gohan has no limit to his power. He gets stronger each time he rages. Gohan was able to beat cell in his own game. Luffy would had never be able to stop cell because luffy is able to break to cells armor and if he did he would have grown back and absorbed him so Luffy could not stand a chance against cell. If he cannot defeat cell he could not go up against super saiyin 2 gohan. Another thing Luffy can only not be affective by things that cannot penetrate rubber. Gohan's body strength is strong enough to pound bleeding blood to luffy's body and is able to do special powers instead of using his body for battle. One of his special powers are super Kamehameha which was able to beat cells solar Kamehameha. This type of power is able to penetrate luffy's ability to puff him self up to block attacks and could kill him as well or he could survive but with many injuries. Gohan has the ability to fly in the sky. Luffy can place him self in the air but he would have to push him self up to do that. Luffy may have incredible speed but not able to out match gohan's strength in power.-www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_PZH0yqiYM
Darklordcomp

Con

Darklordcomp forfeited this round.
Gohan12345

Pro

I hope my opponent has a good argument cuz I am going to work on my counters
Darklordcomp

Con

Darklordcomp forfeited this round.
Gohan12345

Pro

As I give my opponent a second chance he must state his argument. I will just state a few things about gohan's abilities and how they surpass luffy's.

Gohan has inner strength that deals with his emotions that was strong enough that took heavy damage to freza during the time and even raditz was surprised when gohan took a hit to the face to raditz which dealed with his feelings
-luffy might not be able to hold off his power against gohans ability to let out all of his feelings which can cause his power to increase. Just like the battle luffy vs naruto naruto won because luffy is not able to handle highly strong powers and forms like the nine tails beast which luffy could not handle.

Gohan surpassed his own father.
I know we are talking about kid gohan but he surpassed his dads power at the cell and buu saga making him very strong that many opponents had trouble facing him
-luffy on the other hand would not be able to cause massive bleeding on gohan even with his special rubber power gum gum pistol or gum gum power 1 which can turn luffy's fist into a cannon ball if I am wrong with luffy's specials please correct me would not be able to cause massive damage would only cause some scratches or gohan would have just stopped the fist from hitting him. Gohan would be able to hit more harder and cause major damage in super saiyin 2

Gohan is able to outwit Luffy's speed

I am not saying luffy is not fast but gohan would be able to outwit his speed.
Gohan is able to fly in mid air and most of the time in his battles him and his opponents fight at speed that u cant see what is happening and his dodging ability could easily block luffy's attack. This was exact way gohan was able to beat cell and buu. This proves my point so I am giving my opponent a second chance to back up his argument

Resources
YouTube
Dbz.com
Google
wiki
These reasources were just about gohan not him being able to beat him so I got some of the info from here
Darklordcomp

Con

Darklordcomp forfeited this round.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Wow con accepted the challenge and did not post nothing this was a waste of my time.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
This is the last round better make ur argument or I win by default
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Hmm I need more evidence and rebuttals to back this up cmon con when will u answer
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Thus my point.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Well tried to but it was all in japenneis all I know is that there's this guy who is purple and they had to face him but he was to strong I am gonna get battle of the z
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Because i have to keep you in line and have you seen Battle of gods
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
And gohan is stronger then Goku its a true fact during the buu saga Goku said that his power has been greater then his
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Testu riken why do u always post commits on every debate I had
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Acctuly Gohan was the strongest in the Cell Saga and brifly in Buu Goku still is the strogest and if nothing else is back as the strongest in Battle of Gods.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
How to put a video on a debate
Vote Placed by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Gohan12345DarklordcompTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON FF
Vote Placed by Ore_Ele 3 years ago
Ore_Ele
Gohan12345DarklordcompTied
Reasons for voting decision: I would have given Con the spelling and grammar, but they never offered anything to compete against Pro's grammar. Obviously the conduct for the forfeits. Pro did present a wall of text argument for Gohan that was never challenged.