BRUHHHHH
Fallingstars

Kids Walking Home From School Alone

BRUHHHHH

Con

Walking home from school can be dangerous and it can be safe as well. Most people think that walking home is not a good option they want to pick their kids up from school or have them ride the bus. Some parents have siblings come and pick up their younger sibling. Now kids rather walk home themselves but there has been a lot of abduction reported on the news. Some kids are very afraid of walking home alone. As for other kids they don't really care as long as they get home to loving parents and a place to stay. When kids get out of school they like to walk home with friends which is a great idea in my opinion. But other people may think differently. In conclusion, kids should not walk home alone whether it is daytime or night time. My opinion is kids should have a buddy or a friend that lives close by so when the friend leaves they don't have very far to walk either.
Fallingstars

Pro

Walking home from school is dangerous? Fun Fact: The most common way for children to die in America is as car passengers. Being in a car is just as dangerous if not more dangerous then walking. When driving, it only takes on mistake to injure or kill someone. But even the safest drivers still end up in accidents through to unforeseen elements such as weather or other drivers around them. You say that kids could be abducted if they walk home alone and that's why it's not safe for kids to be walking home. That is a good point however it's still not a reason kids walking home alone from school is bad. The danger in walking home isn't in the actual walking, it's with the people surrounding them and that danger is everywhere. Besides, most abductions can be prevented by just teaching kids some simple rules. For example, Don't enter the house/car of a stranger, don't talk to strangers and go straight home are rules we can teach kids to avoid most abductions/kidnapping.
BRUHHHHH

Con

BRUHHHHH forfeited this round.
Fallingstars

Pro

Some people really don't have an alternate method to get home besides walking. I have to walk home every day because my parents work really early and really late, the bus doesn't come in the direction of my house, and I can't carpool, leaving me the only option of walking. I have walked home for 4 years by myself and I perfectly safe.
BRUHHHHH

Con

BRUHHHHH forfeited this round.
Fallingstars

Pro

Fallingstars forfeited this round.
Posted by Ed_Chen 2 years ago
Ed_Chen
How much is the word limit and how much would you wish for your opponent to include in their argument?