Kids having schools on weekends

I do not think that kids shoukd have school on weekends because they need time to relax and sleep.

I do support the idea of weekend school, however, the school day would need to have a time change, such as later starts and later ends. This way, the kids would still be able to sleep a long-ish amount of time and stay awake and focused at school. This idea would also allow kids to be able to stay in the groove of school, instead of getting all in the "dumps" Sunday night. Kids would be better focused, thus allowing them to perform better on tests they would have. Lastly, weekend school would allow less fortunate children to still attain a healthy breakfast and lunch if their parents or guardians are unable to. I hope the voters will see my points and vote for Pro! Thanks!
Posted by eliza66759 6 months ago
I think Liza is right because she is awesome
Vote Placed by secarl19 6 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con din't support points made and simply put her own opinion without any proof of her claims. Pro, on the other hand, gave better points and actually supported them.