KAA
DucklyBro

Kids need recess in elementary and their other school years too!

Started: 4/5/2016 Category: Games

KAA

Pro

Recess I believe should be in schools, especially elementary, not only for the sake of their fitness, but also so they could just live their life and have fun with no stress really being put on them. Their will be a time in their life when they cant even play or move a lot anymore! So why take away that privilege right now when they can do it! Kids one day will grow older and have so many responsibilities to take care of. Plus their family which they will have to take care of. There will be no time for them to really have some really good times with friends. So lets give them that time right now when they have that time. I say, they need recess!
DucklyBro

Con

I personally disagree, due to all of the fighting. When I was in elementary school there would be maybe one fight a year. Although once I got to middle school everything changed. There was three or four fights a month! And it aggravated me and it also made me quite scared. Around 8th grade, my last year in middle school I almost got in to a fight. It scared me. I didn't want to cause trouble although I wanted to rip, said person's guts out! I had a silly reason to even want to do that although it didn't mean I had to do it but I felt like it. Children as they age don't control it. The claim they can't take it anymore and such although they can they just want to either A, start drama, B, be a horrible person. So imagine if those middle school kids had recess! And high school is even worse it proves my point further than it needs to go.
KAA

Pro

Actually if you might notice at your school the majority of the kids may actually have fun and enjoy there time, not that you are not as important as the other kids, but it is the majority of the enjoyment during recess that counts. Also, has your school ever have any "no bullying" topics that have happened or taken place at your school? Cause, when I was in elementary and now in middle we still have those same topics that are being spread around the school. When I go to break the only subjects on what my friends and I talk about is what we did before or how we like this or how we want that or how we are gonna do this or just anything that we can to sometimes get our minds off school and not be stressed. I'm pretty sure that you at least wanted that too, right?
DucklyBro

Con

DucklyBro forfeited this round.
KAA

Pro

KAA forfeited this round.
DucklyBro

Con

DucklyBro forfeited this round.
KAA

Pro

KAA forfeited this round.
DucklyBro

Con

DucklyBro forfeited this round.
KAA

Pro

KAA forfeited this round.
DucklyBro

Con

DucklyBro forfeited this round.