Masterful
SJM

Kids should be allowed to wear butt plugs in school

SJM has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

There are a number of reasons why kids should be allowed to use butt plugs in school, I will give a few reasons why in this round.

Obviously in order to insert the butt plug the child would have to go to the toilets, as inserting a butt plug during class would be disruptive.
The butt plugs would vary in size and the children would gradually increase the size of their butt plug in until they reached double digits which would be 10cm wide, then the child would be eligible for elite status where they are to give a speech in assembly and would be awarded a giant butt plug, which they'd keep on their desk as a trophy.

This would help prevent things such as,

-Male on male rape.
-Farting during class.

This would increase such things as,

-Socialisation, as children will all have a common interest and something to trade and talk about.
-It will give the children something to work towards, as each child will be fixated on increasing the size of their an.us in order to gain benefits/rewards.
SJM

Con

Observation 1: Pro has the burden of proof. My opponent and I have the burden of assertions.

Observation 2: Argument uncontested follow through the round conceded.

Observation 3: For pro to win, they would have to argue a case with a significant benefit to the status quo. If con successfully argues that pro's benefit is not significant, or not a benefit, con wins.

Observation 4: If the audience is not sure about which side wins, then con wins by default due to pro not proving their burden.

I will not provide a case, but instead take the route of showing the plan provided by pro does not demonstrate a significant to the status quo.

Rebuttal-

"Obviously in order to insert the butt plug the child would have to go to the toilets, as inserting a butt plug during class would be disruptive." We seem to have 2 unwarranted assumptions. 1) Yes putting butt plugs is disruptive, this doesn't mean students won't do it. Talking in class is disruptive, but students do this constantly. Thus we can actually turn this argument against my opponent, seeing as disruption in class is a harm. 2) False dilemma, there are other options besides just the classroom and the restrooms.

"The butt plugs would vary in size and the children would gradually increase the size of their butt plug" Why do we assume that they would increase the size of their butt plug? This assumption is unwarranted, thus disregard. Also disregard the rest of this butt plug trophy argument since it's based on this assumption.

Now for my opponent's main contentions.

"Male on male rape." Bruh, you can't just provide the tagline of your arguments without the warrants or support. How does butt plug prevent rape, and to what extent? Male on male rape isn't really common at my school, provide statistics. For these reasons, disregard the argument because of no substantiation.

"Farting during class." Same thing, but unlike rape the impact of farting in class is not substantial to allow this plan to take place. Also, we aren't talking about everyone using butt plugs, only that they're allowed. Therefore people can choose not to wear butt plugs. This further mitigates your case.

Onto these arguments.

"Socialisation" This is not unique to this plan proposed by pro, there are other things to socialize about. The only argument pro could make is that some people have nothing to talk about, and this would be the anomaly. However, pro then has to show that the people who use butt plugs would actually want to talk about using butt plugs, and that it's impossible for them to socialize about anything else.

"It will give the children something to work towards" Similar to my argument above, are people not working towards things in the status quo? Do people want to work for this? I haven't seen any warrant to say there is motivation for increasing their butt plugs, or that people want to be recognized for it.

In conclusion, all arguments are either disregarded based off substantiation, or not substantial enough for a change. Con has gained an argument from pro which is that butt plugs will be disruptive to education and the environment.
Masterful

Pro

-DISCLAIMER!-
My opponent has failed to provide any reasons as to why butt plugs should not be worn, if he were to give reasons in the final round, that would obviously be poor conduct as I will be unable to provide a rebuttal against his claims. I urge voters to give me the point for conduct. Arguments are for your opening round and rebuttals are for your closing rounds, this is how debates work.

Please refer to my opponents observation 1-
"Pro has the burden of proof. My opponent and I have the burden of assertions." ?

This is a debate, which is a two sided conversation, if all you're doing is dismissing an argument all the time then we're not going to get anywhere. If you're going to effectively challenge someone you need reasons as to why your premise is correct, thus you also have a burden to defend your premise.
It would be con who is denying these children their right to do what they want with their body. It is not illegal to have anything inserted inside your butt hole, there is no law against this, thus con would have to make "the insertion of butt plugs into the butt hole illegal." It is con who is arguing against the status quo, therefore one could argue that con has more burden of proof than I do, however I'm happy to share the burden.

Please refer to my opponents observation 4-
"If the audience is not sure about which side wins, then con wins by default due to pro not proving their burden."

This is indeed a bold demand and I believe that if my opponent is unable to make a valid argument against the idea of butt plug usage, then he shouldn't be given an automatic win. I would urge my opponent to stop asking for an easier debate.

Let's look into the flaws of my opponents "rebuttal"

"1) Yes putting butt plugs is disruptive, this doesn't mean students won't do it. Talking in class is disruptive, but students do this constantly. Thus we can actually turn this argument against my opponent, seeing as disruption in class is a harm."

Above is where my opponent attempts to compare the insertion of butt plugs to children talking in class, this is indeed ridiculous. The claim I made was that children should not insert a butt plug during the middle of a class, but rather do it in the toilets before or after class.

"Why do we assume that they would increase the size of their butt plug? This assumption is unwarranted, thus disregard. Also disregard the rest of this butt plug trophy argument since it's based on this assumption."

Have you seen those ear lobe stretchers that people use? They start off small and gradually stretch their ear lobe to tremendous girths, it's clear that people believe bigger is better. I think that once butt plug usage is socially acceptable, then children will attempt to stretch their butt holes to allow the insertion of monstrous butt plugs, simply due to the competitive nature of mankind.

My opponent then begins to attack my contentions.

Concerning male on male rape-

"Bruh, you can't just provide the tagline of your arguments without the warrants or support. How does butt plug prevent rape, and to what extent? Male on male rape isn't really common at my school, provide statistics. For these reasons, disregard the argument because of no substantiation."

Here my opponent clearly reveals that he doesn't care, nor believe in male on male rape. It is of no concern to him. How callus, poor boys are being raped and he has the audacity to pretend it does not happen.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
Male victims of sexual abuse are treated as secondary, this is why I want to do something about it, this is why I back butt plug usage.

The whole purpose of my prevention of male on male on male rape point, is that, it does happen and a wide bum hole would prevent rape as it would be like throwing a hot-dog down a hallway.

Concerning farting during class-

"Farting during class." Same thing, but unlike rape the impact of farting in class is not substantial to allow this plan to take place. Also, we aren't talking about everyone using butt plugs, only that they're allowed. Therefore people can choose not to wear butt plugs. This further mitigates your case."

If the butt plug craze catches on then it will be the vast majority of students who wear them, due to "crowd mentality" where a certain craze will trend among people. As for the the the prevention of farting, I would imagine that having a large butt dildo, inserted deep into your rectum would prevent loud, disruptive farts from taking place, which would otherwise cause faecal matter to be spread around the classroom only to be inhaled by unwary victims, perhaps even inducing certain illness's or even a methane high. I would hope my opponent does not support children getting high.

""Socialisation" This is not unique to this plan proposed by pro, there are other things to socialize about. The only argument pro could make is that some people have nothing to talk about, and this would be the anomaly. However, pro then has to show that the people who use butt plugs would actually want to talk about using butt plugs, and that it's impossible for them to socialize about anything else."

Are you kidding me? This butt plug craze would cause an insane amount of socialisation, it would be such a hot topic that children will develop bonds with one another by sharing stories about how big their butt hole has become. If you were ever at school when the Pokemon card craze kicked off, you'd know what I mean. We would trade and share cards, it's my belief that children will trade and share their used butt plugs.

""It will give the children something to work towards" Similar to my argument above, are people not working towards things in the status quo? Do people want to work for this? I haven't seen any warrant to say there is motivation for increasing their butt plugs, or that people want to be recognized for it."

With every craze comes competition to collect them all, be most most skilled or have the biggest. In this case children will try to achieve the biggest butt hole, because it's competition and we, by human nature, are competitive. It's like being the champion of your schools chess club, it doesn't really mean much, but kids still compete to be the chess champion, this is rewarding to them.

In a debate the first round should be where you make your argument for your stance, my opponent only had a sentence

"In conclusion, all arguments are either disregarded based off substantiation, or not substantial enough for a change. Con has gained an argument from pro which is that butt plugs will be disruptive to education and the environment."

A response to that is simply, children will not be allowed to change their butt plugs during class. That would be done in the toilet.

My opponents argument is that "butt plugs are disruptive," other than criticism, this is the only input he provides for this debate. He literally has not defended his stance as con by providing reasons as to why butt plugs should not be allowed. He would rather wait until the final round and give reasons that I will be unable to provide a rebuttal for as this is my final round. I urge voter to vote for me considering con has shown he doesn't want a proper debate, instead he'd rather make statements that will not be challenged by his opponent. Certainly give conduct to me.

Don't let con tell you if or what your children are allowed to insert into their butt's, this is exactly what anti-gays do. It's 2017 people, we need to wake up to change and we need to allow children to think for themselves and explore the unknown, even if that's each other's butt holes.

I hope this debate has widened your perspective and stretched the limits of what you know about butt plug usage.
Posted by asta 1 month ago
asta
If it's their choice, why not?
Posted by JustSomeGuyIn2018 2 months ago
JustSomeGuyIn2018
1. Where did you got the idea from? Did your child wanted to wear a buttplug?
2. Who can forbid it to your child? I mean, i dont think he/she tells everyone ,,Hey, I'm wearing a buttplug"
3. Even with a buttplug in, it doesnt really helps against farting.
Posted by whatchapp 5 months ago
whatchapp
I completely agree with "Masterfull".

Kids should be allowed not only this.
Posted by stonapanda1 7 months ago
stonapanda1
you are hilarious this debate made my day
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 8 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
What?
Posted by Masterful 11 months ago
Masterful
Well you haven't demonstrated being able to debate yet, so really you haven't proven anything.
Posted by SJM 11 months ago
SJM
Oh cmon, you didn't even provide any reason for being crap. I pointed out your fallacy and you come back with just a claim? Shame
Posted by Masterful 11 months ago
Masterful
Don't pretend to be a good debater, or even an average debater. You're crap.
Posted by SJM 11 months ago
SJM
Not finishing a debate shows one aspect lacking in the ability to debate, not the entirety of being able to debate. Any average debater should know the "part to whole fallacy" when they see one. Shame
Posted by Masterful 12 months ago
Masterful
It's a shame you can't do either.

Besides, not finishing a debate shows an inability to debate.