Aerogant
themightyatheist44

Kids should not be allowed on this site - period.

themightyatheist44

Aerogant

Pro

They suck each other off to gain "e-peen" an internet fad for reputation on the internet. They do not care about making sense of this world or dealing with issues of this world - they care about their score. THEIR SCORE - OF ALL THINGS OF THEIR EXISTENCE, THEY CHOSE IMAGINARY NUMBERS OVER THEIR BRAIN'S CAPACITY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! (pun intended)

If you were to toss all the politicians into a blender, that's what this site's current impression would look like.
themightyatheist44

Con

I think you're making a stereotype of all kids. Obviously there are some children who have the ideology that you think they have however so do some adults. Some children do care about the world's controversial issues and they want to add their opinion on the subject and debate with those who oppose them. As a human being, they have the right to free speech so, no, children should be allowed to be on this site because every person has the right to free speech and not every child is like what you described them as.
Aerogant

Pro

I know a 10 year old that speaks on Plato's level. I do not call them a kid. If a young person can come on here and act mature, then sure! I don't mind. But K.I.D.S (Kicks Internally; Dies Shamefully), should not be allowed on this site - period. You know, actually kids - the type where when you say the word, you imagine them doing whatever the fark they are doing with no sensibility or integrity - therefore they should not be on a site that deals with sensibility and integrity. It's that simple.

As you may have noticed, you're one of the few I have not attacked. Your argument was well written, but you missed a few cliff notes.
themightyatheist44

Con

I still think they should be allowed on this site. This site focuses on the right to free speech through debating and that free speech should be an equal right. If they are being annoying then you should ignore them. As Ricky Gervais said, "Everybody has the right to state their opinion and everyone else has the right to think it's ridiculous.

Just because you have encountered a few kids who are annoying doesn't mean you should ban every one of them, I'm sure they are an absolute minority on a serious site which focuses on debating.

Also, how would you go through with your plans on not allowing annoying children to create an account on this site. Given your evidence about your acquaintance with a 10 year old child who is very mature and philosophical, I'm guessing that you wouldn't have an age barrier. Other than that, the only way to stop this would be to have constant monitoring of this website which would just be unnecessary.
Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
themightyatheist44

Con

themightyatheist44 forfeited this round.
Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
themightyatheist44

Con

Aerogant

Pro

Aerogant forfeited this round.
themightyatheist44

Con

Posted by GojanTorresque 2 years ago
GojanTorresque
Stop feeding the troll
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
You never ask questions - you only force assertions in order to distract you from the fate of your own stupidity. You respond to me as if you know deep down there's something about me that pulls you in in a way nobody else can. That, my friend, is the cosmic energy of a very wise man.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Wow I've had more fun thinking about paint drying. You have the entire motherf*cking universe figured out (I may know of some scientists that would love that info) but it seems the only understanding you have is how to be a pompous holier than thou asshat. For someone that despises humans, you seem to be a display case for our worse attributes. Detrimental pride, a lack of understanding or empathy, and a god complex that would make Yahweh roll his eyes. When you're done trying to make people on the internet upset, you might want to join the reality you preach so much about and actually try and do something with your immense understanding of the cosmos.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
No, what you tell me is you bringing me down to your level because you have no self-humility. Do you really think I don't know what you're doing? I have destroyed everyone's excuses - I know them all; hell, I can create better excuses than all of you combined, without having the need to excuse reality. That's just how miserable you all are - someone who does not run away from the actuality of things can lie better than you can.

Again, I have the whole Universe figured out. You don't, which is why your only ammunition is your jaded understanding of my ethos.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
God damn. Like that, I don't even think you're real. Either you are a troll or the shattered remains of someone's damaged psyche. But on the off chance you're 100% legit, could you turn down the hardcore narcissism? You don't understand the god damn universe, you're not a freaking diamond, you're one of seven billion, with neither money nor fame nor achievements to distinguish you. I'd laugh, if it wasn't sad.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
I am a diamond. You are opals. There are far more opals than there are in diamonds - there are far more stupid people than there are of intelligent people. The number of wise men that surface every 500 years can be counted on the fingers, they are so rare. I read people like books - I have the whole Universe broken down. I out-smarted everyone I've come across and I out-smart my own subconscious. Tell me again how I am not on a different level just because your ego won't allow you to submit to such a possibility. It's like you don't even understand how the ego works.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Oh I definitely want to hear whatever angst story you have about how you came to realize everyone is stupid but YOU, annoying but overall completely irrelevant online debater amongst thousands of others, came to know the truth. Here's something you might not have realized,Special Snowflake, there are over seven billion people on this planet and you're nothing special.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
And it's irritating that you magically assume that everyone isn't idiots when this entire world reflects on the blatant idiocy of our people, along with the wisest men of our time.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Not only is it irritating as all hell to hear you whine about people on the freaking Internet, it's pretty hypocritical of you to talk about how everyone is a conformist (Special Snowflake Syndrome at its finest) and then verabbly insult practically everyone that does behave/believe how you do. It's a website where people debate each other, it's not like we're the UN where what we say matters. Grow up.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
That's because it's the truth - truth is tiring and evaded more than danger. People would rather end up in a situation they have no power over, than to accept the truth - FACT.
Vote Placed by Imperfiect 2 years ago
Imperfiect
Aerogantthemightyatheist44Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Rude bad grammar and FF after Con refutes.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Aerogantthemightyatheist44Tied
Reasons for voting decision: everybody lost