DinaYassin
Wylted

Kids who lie to their parents

Wylted

DinaYassin

Con

Many kids nowadays lie to their parents , to meet their lovers or go to a party. that is an unacceptable thing . If the place the child was going to is safe , the parents would have let him go there. Plus, many mothers don't accept the relationships in the age of 12->16 yet those girls mostly say that they're going to the library and meet them!
The last point is that the mother can be religious so she doesn't allow her daughter to wear hot shorts and a crop shirt. However, this daughter actually buys these kind of clothes behind her mother's back and when she wears a crop shirt she'll wear a jacket so her mom won't see
Wylted

Pro

If kids don't lie to their parents they can't have underage sex. Also they won't be able to experiment with drugs. Also what if you get pregnant if you tell your parents you could get in trouble. It is much better to get a back alley abortion and move on with your life.
DinaYassin

Con

I am against kids lying to their parents!
So you prefer to get raped?
Or experiencing drugs?
And then regret it all your life?
Well no thanks
Wylted

Pro

Look kids have to lie to their parents, because parents just don't understand.http://www.metrolyrics.com...

" So you preferred to get raped? "

1. You can't just go around threatening to rape people.

Please deduct conduct points for con threatening to rape me.

2. I was raped once by my daddy. My daddy made me promise to not tell anyone or he would kill me. I promised to keep it quiet, but I lied to my dad and called the cops. Now I don't get raped anymore. If I didn't lie to my dad he would have killed me or if I was telling the truth he would still be raping me everyday.

Lieing keeps people from being raped not causes rape.

"drugs"

1. Drugs help you succeed in life. Did you know that both Obama and Bush did cocaine, and Clinton smoked weed.

2. Drugs make you cool. Come on listen to a Snoop Dog or Miley Cyrus album.

3. Drugs get you high. Being high makes you feel good.

4. Lots of college kids are doing adderall to focus and get better grades.

Bottom line is drugs are awesome.

No one regrets doing drugs. As a matter of fact if you ask your parents when was the best time of their life they will point to their teenage years. Then if you ask them when they did the most experimental drugs they will also point to their teenage years. This is not coincidence.

Kids lie to your parents, otherwise you will be a square and have no fun.
DinaYassin

Con

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
You are definetley one of those 'niggas' who have cocaine every year.
Weren't you taught in school that drugs are bad? Or why do cops arrest you if you're doing drugs? Because it's fun?
Open minded parents have passed through certain harsh circumastances so they prevent you from doing it because they CARE
Wylted

Pro

" ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

No I'm wylted.

" You are definitely one of those 'niggas' who have cocaine every year. "

Only if I have enough money left over after picking up some prostitutes.

" weren't you taught in school that drugs are bad? "

I was taught Pluto was a planet. It is not. http://www.google.com...

I was taught Newtonian physics. It's wrong. http://en.wikipedia.org...

I was taught the first president of the United States was Washington. He wasn't.http://www.marshallhall.org...

The one thing school taught me is teachers are full of crap. If a teacher tells you drugs are bad it's only because the curriculum tells them to. In reality teachers are a bunch old school free love pot smoking hippies. Teachers love pot and LSD.

" Why do cops arrest you for doing drugs? "

Cops arrested black people for sitting in the front of the bus also. http://en.wikipedia.org...

Cops are a bunch of fascists who love attacking our civil liberties, just ask those hippy teachers of yours.

" Open minded parents have passed through certain harsh circumstances so they prevent you from doing it because they CARE"

My dad raped me. He doesn't care about my well being. Also you say parents care but you quote no sources.

Parents keep you from doing drugs because they don't want you to steal their stash. Parents don't want you doing illegal stuff because they are liable for your actions. Parents know underage sex is fun. They know drugs are awesome. But they have to pretend to be against them because they can't afford to pay for your legal fees.

Con in round 2 threatened to rape me.
Con in round 3 called me the N word.
Con has dropped argument that past presidents did drugs.
Con has dropped my argument that drugs are cool.
Con has dropped my argument on the benefits of adderall.
Con does not refute nor acknowledge that being honest with your parents leads to getting raped and murdered by your dad.
DinaYassin

Con

I honestly can't have such a debate with an illiterate drug addict person
Wylted

Pro

Con
"I honestly can't have such a debate with an illiterate drug addict person"

Con concedes the debate.

Round 2- Con threatens to rape me.

Round 3- Con calls me the N word.

Round 4- Con calls me a drug addict.

Con has consistently failed to address my arguments.

Con drops my argument that school curriculum isn't always correct.
Con drops my argument that cops are fascists.
Con drops my argument that drugs are fun and so is underage sex.
Con drops my argument that teachers are pot smoking hippies.
Con drops my argument that his parents don't want to share their stash of drugs.
Con has yet to address if we should allow are parent's to rape us.
DinaYassin

Con

DinaYassin forfeited this round.
Wylted

Pro

At this point I've made it extremely clear lieing to parents is more beneficial then telling the truth. Have a good day.
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Because that's a 14 year old girl. Not an adult man...
Posted by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
Dina why don't you debate me like a man instead of dodging my arguments?
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Because she's 14 XD
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
@ Dina Yassin you cannot restrict your kids from what they need. If you are so jealous of your kids why won't you divorce your kid and live happily by yourself.
Posted by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
DinaYassinWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is truly evil... However con is worse, as the second his ideas were challenged he threatened to rape pro "So you prefer to get raped?" "You are definetley one of those 'niggas' who have cocaine every year." I have a pet peeve about people who misspell the N word, however that extra insult to black people is conduct more so than spelling (spelling is for Jar Jar Speak; you know, so bad it distracts from their argument). Argument as I said, pro is evil (in a good debater kind of way).
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
DinaYassinWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Each and every point of Con were countered specifically, Sources were used only by Pro and Extreme bad conduct by Con makes me give full 7 points to Pro.
Vote Placed by Anakin 3 years ago
Anakin
DinaYassinWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: DinaYassin you were totally out of line using the N word. You let his actions get the best of you. You had some points but Pro made the argument with the child being rape. In some cases Dina parents dont always knows whats best. What you did Dina was just name things that fit your argument, but theres the other side to it that Wylted clearly showed.