Kill the porkypines save the cows

The cows are doing nothing. Yet then they are becoming an endangered species, as everyone are killing them. The thing is, porkypines are killing over one hundred people per day due to mishandling, miscontact and purposeful attack. So then, would it not only be natural to kill the porkypines and use them for meat? Porkypines are not endangered, nor will they; and therefore we should kill the porkypines, filet them and use them to replace beef or any form of that.

I will except this thrilling argument of thrills as we talk about a very sensitive subject about those cute cows being slaughtered because MOAR FOOD.
Posted by downwithdooshes 1 year ago
No, I do not mean porcupines I mean porkypines. They suck.
Posted by Seanburns 1 year ago
I can't tell if either of you are taking this seriously. I would love to say I agree with the opposition but the argument he/she uses is an simplistic thought that required little to no thought. Also the proposition misspelled porcupine. It is not spelled "porkypines" it is spelled porcupine which proves he doesn't care enough about this debate to look up how to spell porcupine correctly, or he's dumb enough not to notice, or he's lazy enough not to care. Three thrilling alternatives about the proposition. As for the opposition, more is not spelled "MOAR" While you obviously know this, it reflects poorly on you as for why you choose to use it. Seriously, between the two of you there are two brain cells working against each other and its embarrassing.
Posted by SlovakiaKentros 1 year ago
Wait, one round? Meh, whatever. MY ARGUMENT WAS SOLID LIKE WOOD.
Posted by peacenow 1 year ago

Posted by Factual_Intelligence 1 year ago
Is this legit? xD There is no way...
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's argument of extinction trumps Con's food argument.