suzan.wardam3
ViscousCouscous

Killing an animal to eat it is wrong

suzan.wardam3

Pro

I am a vegetarian, and I will like to let whom ever takes me on this debate to go first. I will prove my case in the next round!
Thank you
ViscousCouscous

Con

So let me get this straight. You think that humanely killing animals to give people the nutrients they need is wrong? Animals are not equal to us, we have earned our position of top dog on this planet through millenniums of fighting tooth and nail for it and we came out on top. If these animals didn't want to end up being our food, then maybe they should have tried to become the dominant species on the planet. Besides, do you think that if cattle weren't slaughtered then there'd be cows roaming the green meadows singing as they went about their merry way? Bollocks. These animals are bred to be killed. I assume that from your statement that this is your problem, ending an innocent animals life, then would you rather they were never born at all?
suzan.wardam3

Pro

suzan.wardam3 forfeited this round.
ViscousCouscous

Con

ViscousCouscous forfeited this round.
suzan.wardam3

Pro

suzan.wardam3 forfeited this round.
ViscousCouscous

Con

ViscousCouscous forfeited this round.