DeadEnd
Acarr130

Killing, is it wrong?

DeadEnd

Con

Killing, is it Wrong?

I will be arguing against this notion.

Whoever accepts this challenge as to a real reason why killing is wrong?

side note: don't look anything up, opinions only
Rules:
Answer Briefly
No trolling
Be honest with your opinion
you only have 1000 characters ask in comments if you need 2000.

Good luck and may my madness not affect you. . (_83;"`33;")_83;A077; _31;^73;_31;.
Acarr130

Pro

Hello, and I hope this will be a fun comeback for me!

So, this debate is about killing is wrong. I mean, a kill is basically taking an innocent life, with the exception of war, they chose to fight. But in a murder, it takes an innocent life. Take Jack the Ripper for example, he murdered prostetutes and ripped their bodies. He did a "good" thing by cleaning up the city, but he still murdered innocent people.

It's small, but I await your response.
DeadEnd

Con

My honest opinion really is that killing is never really wrong. The weaker man dies while the stronger lives another day. Jack the ripper was cleaning up the English filth and yet was never caught. He came up as a murderer but left as a legend. There are plenty people to hire for murder if you know where to look. Although i meant the concept of killing another. To kill someone means to end their life permanently. I don't see why it's morally wrong in society or rather the U.S. today. There are plenty people to hire for murder if you know where to look. We used to hang people that stole from us. People in prison's don't learn unless the crime they committed was not intended. There's plenty of filth that needs cleansing from this world. Why not eradicate it permanently instead of stuffing filth into a building. If they get a life sentence then Kill them. no person would want to stay in a concrete box its torture on the mind. Kill them out of pity and end their own suffering.
Acarr130

Pro

Acarr130 forfeited this round.
DeadEnd

Con

DeadEnd forfeited this round.
Acarr130

Pro

Acarr130 forfeited this round.
Posted by OracleNot 2 years ago
OracleNot
With respect, I think that you should be more specific when you refer to killing. Killing what? .............Everything? Your question is a loaded one if you don't mind me saying so. I apologize if you do.