skyrap012
masterdrave

Killing stupid people should be legalized.

skyrap012

skyrap012

Con

Killing stupid people is the best way for the human kind to make a leap forward in any areas. With below an average common sense, stupid people are ignorant, witless, and of no use whatsoever to contribute even a picayune prosperity, and enhancement to a society, country, or himself. Saying that, stupid people are burden to others, and are better off without an existence.
masterdrave

Pro

Well I suppose you will be the first to go then, as you've taken the "Con" side in this debate, as opposed to the "Pro" side, which I presume you were going for. You fool. Some people just aren't worth anything.
skyrap012

Con

Who cares which side starts first. Post your argument, and shut up. Or, maybe you could have disregarded my comment, and initiated your argument. Stupid people always trying to intensify simple issues.
masterdrave

Pro

Simple issues? You're calling all others "stupid people" and you couldn't even work out what side you were debating upon in your debate. How tragic. "And shut up" you say. Right, wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of this? Sigh. Just go and play with some Tonka trunks, fool.
skyrap012

Con

Yes, simple issue. I know on which side I am debating, but you never realized if it was an honest mistake. I am aware of being Pro on this debate. However, I accidentally choose Con. And, there you are commenting as someone who has never made a blunder. Hypocrite.
masterdrave

Pro

You accidentally *chose* Con, not *choose* as you so pathetically put it. It's so classic that you're accusing others of being stupid. "Honest mistakes" is what every fool says. Just go back to your dimly lit bedroom and hide. Coming on a debating site with a topic as disgusting as this is simply piteous, especially as you show not an inkling of intelligence yourself. Ta-ta.
skyrap012

Con

Well, the reason I put that topic in an entertainment category itself implies its purpose. I only accused "You" as stupid not "Others". You not being able to debate peacefully, vividly depicts the background you come from. As I have been saying you have a rich mouth but a brain of garbage; bending from a point to hide the pettiness. Adios.
Enjoy.
masterdrave

Pro

I was referring to your initial proposition, to legalise the killing of "stupid" people. The background I have come from? What are you even talking about? "A rich mouth but a brain full of garbage". A statement that, yet again, makes no sense. Firstly, I'm not speaking to you, I'm typing, no it's not my mouth in the first place. And how could I talk intelligently if my thoughts were not? But truly it's fine, I don't need or expect you to understand a notion that requires actual deliberation. I think the title of this debate is a testament to that.
"Enjoy" you say. Yes, I am enjoying watching you fail, and bask in your own idiocy. And it's not adios yet you fool, you still have another round of this joke to go. I doubt there's much left to say on your part though. You've already demonstrated how far your intelligence can reach. What a poor show.
skyrap012

Con

Like I mentioned before, how much of a hypocrite you are. Even now, you remotely show a change. I believe you come from a pathetic world where idioms, and references are taken too literally. When someone says, "Hold your horses", you douche actually go and hold "Horses". I appreciate how tight grasp you have on the proposition I have set. With any scrap of rebuttal you possess, I pity you constantly being obsessed with it. But again, a stupid is as stupid does. And you have my sincerest apology for trying to terminate further comments. It was a mere help to protect you from insulting yourself; a tiny help indeed. And yes, I concord with your statement " I doubt there's much left to say on your part though.". You are imbecile, and you have substantiated enough to convince us all. Therefore, I have no words to prove your stupidity on my part. I am aware you will come up with another pig headed arguments. Only this time, you will slide off with it. Flow in your own imaginary arrogant world. And, hope a dog piss at you, and wreck your dreams. But please don't say it was raining.
masterdrave

Pro

masterdrave forfeited this round.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
" your argument is that, "Killing stupid people is the best way for the human kind to make a leap forward in any areas. With below an average common sense, stupid people are ignorant, witless, and of no use whatsoever...." Hitler thought the same way.. The problem for those that think that stupid people , those that don't measure up to someone else's standards, is that someone may be looking at you and that you might not, in their opinion, not be worthy to continue being allowed to live.
Posted by UndeniableReality 1 year ago
UndeniableReality
@HarrisonJHamilton
Eugenics is not a science, it's a social movement.
Posted by Nele21 1 year ago
Nele21
A Hitler arises.
Posted by Moses_xTx_Secrets 1 year ago
Moses_xTx_Secrets
This is stupid just vote con. Pro messed it up by insulting him
Posted by EchoboostX4 1 year ago
EchoboostX4
Nope. It's clearly not a troll debate.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
These famous words by John Donne
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov
Posted by HarrisonJHamilton 1 year ago
HarrisonJHamilton
There is an entire science dedicated to killing off "stupid" people. It's called Eugenics...
Posted by hannah1101 1 year ago
hannah1101
If this was actually a law half the population would just die for no good reason. Plus killing anybody in my opinion is murder and wrong.
Posted by skyrap012 1 year ago
skyrap012
No, I am serious about it. :D
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
skyrap012masterdraveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture