Shrek_sDrecKid
nihal

Kirby VS Majin Buu - Death Battle (Remastered)

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

Shrek_sDrecKid

Con

[If you haven't watched the Death Battle between Kirby VS Majin Buu, please watch it first in the link below on YouTube. Then you may come back and attempt to accept this debate. You must also have a high amount of knowledge of both combatants, as well as being either a Kirby or Dragon Ball Z fan to debate as well.]

INTRODUCTION/RULES

I will be con and opponent will be pro, so I will be defending Majin Buu while opponent will be defending Kirby for this debate. The rules are simple: each person must explain why their chosen fighter should have won over the other fighter by using the powers and abilities of their fighter to their advantage (kind of like the analysis that the creators of Death Battle do before the actual battles). Each person must also use their opponent's fighter's stats and attacks to their fullest potential in order to make the theoretical battle later in the debate more fair (must be why that video has over 13,000 dislikes for not doing this, huh?).

First round is for acceptance and introduction - the rest are for debating; any questions for clarification should be left in the comments. Opponent simply gives an acceptance statement and a brief paragraph on why Kirby would defeat Majin Buu; please do not go in detail or use sources until round two. I wish the best of luck to both myself and my opponent, and forfeiting, trolling, or going off-topic of any round becomes automatic forfeiture of debate and loss, including myself. Any voters reading this should remember this in mind when voting the winner at the end of this debate.

DEBATE FORMAT

The second round is where the analysis begins. Similar to the actual Death Battle, both debaters must analyze their chosen fighter to their fullest potential, using sources and facts to back up their claims, and avoid using spin-off and non-canon material. In other words, I am prohibited from using footage from Dragon Ball Z: Battle of The Gods and Dragon Ball Z: Revival of F while opponent cannot use the Kirby: Right Back At Ya! anime as they are either spin-offs or non-canon. Adaptions and lore are permitted if they are canon and legitimate. While it is not needed to state everything about the characters, you will still need to state details left out in the actual Death Battle, such as myself discussing about Super Buu and Evil Buu.

Third round is where the theoretical battle takes place. Here, you must write out the "script" for a battle between the two fighters, using information from the analysis to help you out. The analysis of the opponent must also be taken into consideration to prevent any bias or misinterpretations. Like the Death Battle, no outside help is allowed as that would allow Ultimate Buu (Super Buu with Gohan, Gotenks, and Piccolo absorbed) to have an unfair advantage over Kirby; or allowing Kirby to use the abilities of Galacta Knight, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Nightmare, Yin-Yarn, and other strong villians to easily finish off Majin Buu. You must also choose at least one area from each universe that has no fighting advantage to either fighters.

The fourth round is where rebuttals begin. While in round three the opponent makes their own recreation of the battle (so there are two "scripts" of the battle in round 3), this is where the rebuttals truly take place. Both debaters must "correct" the opponent's theoretical battle by making it less biased and more accurate, as well as twisting the ending by providing a better ending in which their chosen fighter wins instead of opponent's. If it wasn't mentioned already, sources are to be placed in round two and four - all other rounds are prohibited from containing sources. Finally, opponent must convince the audience which proposed battle should be made into an official Death Battle video on Screw Attack.

CONCLUSION/CRITERIA

Fifth and final round is for the conclusion and extra rebuttals. Both combatants must refute the suggestion of opponent from round 4 and explain why their suggestion to Screw Attack is better than their opponent's. For example, I claim that my "script" is better as it includes Super Buu and Evil Buu, but then opponent claims that their "script" is better because Kirby no longer uses abilities and feats from the anime and even gets beaten up more than the actual Death Battle. This is also where the conclusion takes place and will have to end if off here; no new arguments are to be made here no matter what circumstance.

I have made it unlikely to accept for beginners and amateur users of this site to prevent this debate from being a trolled debate. Only those that are serious about debating, are knowledgeable in both Dragon Ball Z and Kirby, and does not show bias or favoritism towards any franchise can only debate with me. In addition, participants must be just as or more skilled as me - in other words, opponent must have a percentile ranking of over 95% and have an Elo ranking of over 2000. Other criteria are mentioned in the requirements when you accept the challenge.
nihal

Pro

Kirby is small, pink, and spherical with large red feet and stubby arms
age - unknown,200 year prematurity
height - 8 in
weight - under 10 oz
species - unknown
infant - like and cheerfull deameanor
a star warrior
citizen of dreamland
Shrek_sDrecKid

Con

Foreword

I thank my opponent for accepting this debate as no other opponents have dared to face the might of Majin Buu. My previous opponent in a previous debate has chickened out and was banned from this site a week later; therefore, I could not request said person to debate with me. As explained and agreed with the rules, let us begin round two where we conduct the analysis - I will analyze Majin Buu and opponent will analyze Kirby. Opponent, please remember to follow the rules outlined in the first round or you will be penalized during the voting period. Remember to use reliable sources, mention abilities not mentioned in the video (more than abilities that were mentioned), and do not use the Kirby: Right Back At Ya! anime as that is not canon.

Analysis

Majin Buu is one of the strongest villains, if not the strongest, out of all the characters in the Dragon Ball Z universe (Beerus does not count as it is non-canon and he is not a villain). For more information about Majin Buu, please watch the video included in the first round as I will only state additional details about Majin Buu not mentioned in the actual Death Battle. In general, Majin Buu was a mysterious entity discovered by Bibidi that had the ability and motivation to destroy the universe; his atomic regeneration, absorption, body and ki manipulation, as well as magic infused by Babidi and Bibidi alike make him one deadly foe [1]. Majin Buu has many different transformations and forms that are witnessed throughout the Majin Buu Arc throughout both the manga and anime of Dragon Ball Z. Unfortunately, Screw-Attack has purposely excluded Evil Buu and Super Buu in order to give Kirby a better advantage and was biased as a result. The immense power and abilities of such forms and transformations would make Majin Buu powerful enough to completely defeat Kirby in a battle - I will be further analyzing these transformations and explain how they will allow Majin Buu to win against Kirby in said death battle.

Evil Buu was the evil incarnation of Buu, hence the name. In Dragon Ball Z, Evil Buu emerged out of Fat Buu after getting enraged at the death of Mr. Satan. Evil Buu contained all the evil inside Buu, while Fat Buu, with the evil no longer within him, now becomes Good Buu. For the sake of this debate, Fat Buu will also be called Good Buu or Majin Buu. Evil Buu was not only more evil, but he was far stronger, faster, and smarter than Good Buu, as well as having exclusive techniques not known to Majin Buu. Because of this, Majin Buu lost the fight with Evil Buu and was turned into chocolate after his chocolate beam was deflected back to him by Evil Buu simply by breathing too hard [2]. After that had occured, Super Buu was created once Evil Buu ate the chocolate and had somehow fused with Good Buu to transform [3]. Super Buu was essentially both Evil Buu and Good Buu together into one being; however, this time, due to the influence of Evil Buu, Super Buu is evil (but Fat Buu is good due to the influence of the Grand Supreme Kai.) Super Buu is indeed the most powerful out of all the forms of Buu, even more so than Kid Buu, not in strength, but in intelligence as Super Buu had near human intelligence while the others were mindless or had the intelligence of children.

Evil Buu, as explained before, has all the powers and abilities of Majin Buu, and even some of his own. Such moves include Continuous Energy Bullets - which was several energy ki blasts repeatedly being shot at Good Buu; Dark Energy - a powerful energy wave; Gut Implosion - one of the many finishing moves sued against Good Buu; and also Guilty Flash - charged up ball of energy shot in the form of a wave attack [4]. Evil Buu is superior to Majin Buu not only because of increased evilness, strength, speed, and intelligence, but also due to his mind-set (he is serious while Buu is childish), and the fact that the separation of good and evil within Buu also caused majority of his strength to be taken by Evil Buu and Super Buu respectively - this also applies to other characters with fusions such as Vegito and Gotenks. Here is an analogy for those that do not understand: imagine Doomsday as he is - now imagine Doomsday with human intelligence, increased speed/agility, and new techniques. Which one is stronger? Obviously the latter as he has more intelligence, speed, agility, and techniques not known or used by the former form.

Super Buu, on the other hand, is the most strongest form out of them all. Imagine Evil Buu but with even more intelligence, strength, and speed, as well as having all the abilities of Evil Buu and Good Buu and even having techniques not known or used by the former transformations. Majin Buu's destructive capability - being able to destroy entire galaxies by systematically eliminating each planet and star one by one [5] - makes him dangerous. Allowing him to have human intelligence as well as increased fighting stats and newer techniques all the more dangerous. Super Buu is also known for absorbing other fighters to become stronger, although Kid Buu is capable of doing the same but at a lesser extent. His intelligence is second to none compared to Piccolo, as he too can play mind games, manipulate others, and is able to strategize to easily defeat opponents. Super Buu's near human intelligence also allows him to hold back his power, toy with opponents, and be able to communicate with others in human language. There are many exclusive techniques to Super Buu; however, they come from absorbed Z fighters and since that is a violation of Death Battle and this debate, I will refrain from discussing them.

Conclusion/Argument(s)

With the analysis finally done, let us begin the real battle after opponent has done the same with Kirby. As Super Buu and Evil Buu are clearly superior to Majin Buu in terms of intelligence, strength, speed, mindset, and techniques, I believe that Buu can easily defeat Kirby in a fight to the death. Though Kirby has extreme durability, small size, and has the infamous copy ability to absorb and rebound anything that is harmful to the pink ball, Kirby is not invincible and has been shown numerous times in the past to be able to take damage and suffer heavy injuries from powerful opponents similar to Majin Buu with immortality, magic, and other overpowered abilities. As promised, here are my sources below and I wish the best of luck to my opponent.

[1] http://dragonball.wikia.com...
[2] http://dragonball.wikia.com...
[3] http://dragonball.wikia.com...
[4] http://dragonball.wikia.com... (find it in the powers and abilities section)
[5] www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzH7eSOwAc (the link will become a video if I add in http...sorry)
nihal

Pro

nihal forfeited this round.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Con

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
nihal

Pro

nihal forfeited this round.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Con

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
nihal

Pro

nihal forfeited this round.
Shrek_sDrecKid

Con

Shrek_sDrecKid forfeited this round.
nihal

Pro

nihal forfeited this round.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
You know what. I guess I'll stop reposting this debate and hold it elsewhere where the DBZ fanbase exists and cares...
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
As opponent continues to forfeit and not debate with me, he has automatically lost this debate. Voters, vote for me unless you want to get moderated for vote bombing. I clearly stated in the rules in round 1 that forfeiting of any kind is not acceptable. Pathetic how a simple debate like this cannot even transition smoothly. Whatever, I'll still debate on this site but I'll be more careful next time.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
I'm sorry for not posting - I was busy during the weekend. Besides, opponent has forfeited and I clearly mentioned that forfeiting results in automatic loss, so this debate is technically void now. So even if I continue to forfeit, I would still win.
Posted by jerrywu1206 2 years ago
jerrywu1206
may i challenge you on this argument again?
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
But you're the only one that I find worthy enough!
Posted by Maikuru 2 years ago
Maikuru
Thank you so much for the challenge, but I unfortunately do not have time to debate any time soon. Good luck finding someone!
Posted by nihal 2 years ago
nihal
awesome thinking i am on the side of majin buu
Posted by Nivek 2 years ago
Nivek
@Shrek_sDrecKid Thanks for the compliment, and for the offer. Alas I don't have much knowledge over the issue. I'd be interested in reading the debate though, just not into debating the resolution itself. Thanks for introducing me Kirby :P.
Posted by Shrek_sDrecKid 2 years ago
Shrek_sDrecKid
Hey @Nivek, I want you to be my opponent. You seem to be a skilled debater and have enough qualifications to be able to debate with me.
Posted by bbulz 2 years ago
bbulz
majin buu would kick butt