MasterOmi
Danklyn

Kirito is stronger than Yuuki in ALO (in the anime)

Danklyn has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

MasterOmi

Pro

I'm pro Kirito being stronger, you are to argue that Yuuki is stronger.

Kirito's last battle against Yuuki indicates he's stronger, with just one sword, without Excalibur. Yuuki's Original Sword Skill (OSS) Mother Rosario takes off around 60-90% damage when it hits full on, as it did with Asuna. In the fight with Asuna, Yuuki's OSS must of taken away most of Asuna's health bar as Asuna only was hit three times before that and those were all glancing blows, that only did around 10-40% damage. Kirito was winning the fight, before he gave Yuuki an opening to use her OSS by using his OSS, a little after Yuuki used Mother Rosario the time ended.

Yuuki had a good deal less than 50% health just before the time ended, while Kirito must of had more than 60% health, before Mother Rosario hit. Had Kirito so chose to not let her win, he could have decided not to use a OSS, thus leaving himself with an opening. There's also the last strike Kirito used, which would of likely hit due to post-motion delay of Yuuki's 11 hit OSS, if the time didn't run out. Not to mention Yuuki was very surprised at Kirito's attack.

Then there is Kirito's duel wielding, while incapable of using starburst stream and stronger dual wielding sword skills, he can use single sword skills. More importantly he can use his normal skill with two blades to potentially overwhelm Yuuki. Duel wielding gives Kirito another weapon to block with and another to attack with. It's entirely possible to block with one, while attacking with the other or attack with both leaving little room for offense.
Danklyn

Con

I used to be a weeb now i'm not. i accepted this argument on a dare. thank you
MasterOmi

Pro

Since you didn't address any of my previous points all my points still stand.
Danklyn

Con

OF course Kirito is stronger than just about anyone. He's the main character in an anime and the struggle and they either posses 'hidden power' or are just super strong. staying true to melodramatic anime cliche, he even overpowered a grown man irl. making the main characters OP and melodramatic is a staple of anime. so yes you are correct in you're statement "kirito is stronger than yuuki"
MasterOmi

Pro

Your probably trolling, but your suppose to argue for Yuuki, which you haven't done the whole "debate".
Danklyn

Con

I am really sorry for "trolling" but i was dared to accept this debate, and i'm not one to back down from a dare. I really have nothing to argue for yuuki being stronger than kirito.(although i have watched SAO almost 9 times;i haven't watched it in awhile)Kirito is stronger because lighter anime (compared to darker anime) have allot of super strong main characters.
MasterOmi

Pro

I don't see why you care so much about not backing down from a dare. One of these days your going to be dared to do something really stupid, like eating poop and then your going to have to do it because you don't back down from dares. My advice is not to care so much about dares.

Instead of replying right away you should of done some research by watching on youtube Yuuki's fights, there only a couple minutes long. As for stuff to argue for Yuuki with there's enough to make an argument.
Posted by MasterOmi 1 year ago
MasterOmi
@lua: that's not really my thing.
Posted by Swagnarok 1 year ago
Swagnarok
He's a better fighter because she's dead now. A dead person can't fight. :)
Posted by lua 1 year ago
lua
Are you interested in debating the quality of the show itself?