Masterdebater1996
Inductivelogic

Kissing with eyes closed or eyes open?

Masterdebater1996

Masterdebater1996

Pro

I will be pro for kissing with eyes closed. There will not be many rounds for this debate as it is not that serious of a topic. I created this debate to see what other opinions people have about kissing. It is interesting to me and am happy for whoever accepts this debate! Good luck :)
Inductivelogic

Con

I will argue for eyes open, just for laughs and giggles. XD
Masterdebater1996

Pro

That's what this debate is for! :)

Kissing with your eyes closed has a more romantic feel, it makes magic happen! If you were to kiss with your eyes open, then sneak a peak at your partner and they're starring right at you, how creepy is that!? Your imagination can travel all over with your eyes closed, especially if things get a lot more heated ;)
For a girl, they want to have romance in the air, that tingly feeling at the moment your lips finally touch. Senses are heightened when your eyes are closed. Here's seven reasons for why people do this 1). If you are in a relationship, next time try both types; one with eyes opened and closed, see which one you like better. Unless you want someone watching your every motion... Stick with closed eyes.

1: http://kissingmatters.com...
Inductivelogic

Con

Since this is opinion based, I don't think I will provide sources. I will say however If you Kiss with your eyes open, It will scare the person to no end. The look in their eye will offer you a priceless feeling that you can not get anywhere else. Thus this argument is sound <3
Masterdebater1996

Pro

You don't need to look into someone's eyes in order to see that priceless look, you can feel the passion radiating off each other, which is an amazing effect all by itself. Since it is an opinionated debate, it is up to our voters to decide who has won this, so I wish my opponent good luck and that whoever they may kiss next, whether eyes opened or closed, will leave them happiness :)
Inductivelogic

Con

Pro is right when he says you can feel the passion. You can also see the passion with your eyes open. As your lips press together you can feel eternity. Then you look deep into her eyes and see the fear in them as you slide a knife in her stomach and sacrifice her to the dark lord Voldemort. You can slowly watch the last bit of life leave her eyes, as you offer up chants and complete your blood sacrifice

Remember offer your daily sacrifice to the dark lord, or that very girl will stand at your bet at 12:21 tonight at stare at you until you piss yourself.

Vote Con
Vote Placed by Naysayer 3 years ago
Naysayer
Masterdebater1996InductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not really sure what Con was arguing for, but his argument went off on a strange tangent there at the end. Just because it's not a serious debate is no reason not to use proper citations and format, in my opinion.
Vote Placed by THElittleRISK 3 years ago
THElittleRISK
Masterdebater1996InductivelogicTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty...interesting debate. Arguments are a tie even if Con's last round was mildly disturbing. Everything even except for sources, in which Pro used one.