LovingFlowerGirl
Aerogant

Kitties, Love and My First Discussion! Yay! Take it easy on me please! >'.'<

LovingFlowerGirl

Pro

Hi! I am new to this site. :) My favorite philosopher is Mother Theresa... She taught me how to love everyone and to never doubt yourself no matter what. I have a pet hamster named Joey and he just inspires me with just the way he keeps going in circles no matter what.

Okay, okay. I'll stop babbling, I'm just happy, haha.

Today I want to discuss about... cats! Yes! They are so adorable. I just want to snuggle in many kittens. Meow~ Why do we love them so much when they don't really give us the attention like a person can? I love them even when they don't really pay attention to me but if others don't then let's discuss that <3. Like my bestest friend ever listens to me, but cats just stare at me! >'.'<
Aerogant

Con

Don't be an idiot. Humans have much larger cognitive systems than a mere cat. You're so selfish to even think that a cat should give you attention. They don't even recognize that you're human, kid. When you pet them, they react as they would react to their mother licking them. It's all an illusion created by what is more than likely your very delusional childhood. It's okay to be loving and caring, but not at the degree that you're at right now - that's simply being blind and naive.
LovingFlowerGirl

Pro

Hey! That's not very nice... I'm not an idiot. >.< And I'm not selfish! >.<' I raise animals for a living thank you very much.

I find you to be very disrespectful... learn some respect and don't talk to your people like that. I didn't do anything to you to deserve this treatment. >.> This is my first time on this site and this is my first experience! Report this Argument
Aerogant

Con

You are an idiot. Did it ever occur that your love is a poison to your ability to understand the world on a practical level? Love will not save you from the things that lurk inside reality beyond your desires and wishes - learn your place, girl. Your age and your sex does not change how stupid your ideas are. Loving cats when they don't pay attention to you? What does that even mean - please go ahead and elaborate what you could possibly mean with that monumentally dreadful conundrum of yours. Because it seems to me that you're not even thinking - you're just reacting, which is a sign of weakness in your mental state, thus giving me the privilege to call you an idiot.

I don't know which smells worse: your ideas and your annoying mindset, or cat urine.
LovingFlowerGirl

Pro

I asked my mother to read what you wrote. she thinks you're a jerk that needs to learn some manners! She said if you were her child, she'd tan your hind and make you sleep outside for acting like an animal... I agree with her. None of the animals in our house behave worse than you do. That's just sad! '>' Did someone hurt you so much that you forgot how to love? You're so cold and ruthless. If there's any light inside you right now, I hope you find it. I don't think I ever came across anyone that misbehaves as much as you! My father was an alcoholic... Good thing this debate is over. This was a very bad first experience, kinda makes me sad a little. :(
Aerogant

Con

Oh look, I struck a nerve in the coward that has to love, instead of face the world in its truest nature. Your mother would be crushed by my words as every other parent that tried me ended up choking on their words because of my charm and my ability to create arguments beyond anyone else. You're young and naive - this place is not for you, dear. I am a passionate man, why would I ever reduce myself to fear and anguish to the pain inflicted by another? I laugh at those that try to inflict pain on me - I have no pain; I am pain. I would be nothing without pain. You cannot spell paint without pain. The world is truly black and white without pain, little girl. You can take off your rose-tinted glasses now; you have the wrong shade of red in your life. You're a coward that loves only because they are afraid to dislike and disagree with others. It must be so easy for you to get friends that only are your friends because you tell them what they want to hear - I have friends that are intellectually advanced and emotionally capturing because they are people who have become diamonds like myself, not degenerate opals like yourself.
Posted by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
Evolution has selected for feline organisms to purr at frequency that causes a neurophysiological reaction in our brains resulting in increased dopamine levels
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
LovingFlowerGirlAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: "idiot"
Vote Placed by KhalifV 3 years ago
KhalifV
LovingFlowerGirlAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not affirm the resolution, probably because the resolution wasn't debatable. This was painful to read, both parties are poor debaters
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
LovingFlowerGirlAerogantTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro was attacked badly, but she never made it back arguments wise. Please post these discussions to the forums instead, not as a debate.