Duke-Of-Democracy
bobaganooshplatter

KrispyKreme is Superior to Dunkin' Donuts.

Started: 2/24/2015 Category: Funny

Duke-Of-Democracy

Pro

There is a great divide between American citizens that is not often addressed, or for that matter heard of, or even argued over: it is the schism of donut choices. I intend to prove in this debate that KrispyKreme is a superior donut establishment to Dunkin Donuts. Considering that a restaurant such as this should be judged on its most prominent product, an attempt to debate coffee or cinnamon rolls (or other irrelevant consumables) will result in forfeit. Anybody can argue this debate, just start. This is a debate significant to be discussed because otherwise, America will obviously split apart from disagreement on the issue in the year 2070. In this debate, you do not have to cite ALL facts if it is a simple one that is common knowledge or easily proven.

Now that the basic intro to the debate has been covered, I have but 3 reasons for my opening argument (which I hope will prove to be cogent):
1. KrispyKreme gives you a more substantial amount of glazing, which is a positive thing.
2. KrispyKreme has a better price (which is indisputable, just look at the menu)
3. KrispyKreme will always have an assured superiority to Dunkin Donuts because of two simple phrases/things: "Hot n' Ready", and "Free Samples".
bobaganooshplatter

Con

Krispy Kreme doesn't have as many different donuts as Dunkin Donuts and therefor people like dunkin donuts better.
Duke-Of-Democracy

Pro

Thank you for accepting this debate.

I will indeed yield the fact that dunkin donuts has more variety, with over 50 flavors. However, in any food restaurant quality is valued over selection. I could have a million different donuts, but if they all taste inferior to KrispyKreme I will always stray away. Additionally, not only has my opponent presented a shaky rebuttal but has failed to logically explain why people prefer variety over all else. Only the explanation of "therefore" is given.
bobaganooshplatter

Con

bobaganooshplatter forfeited this round.
Duke-Of-Democracy

Pro

In closing, the classic and iconic Krispy Kreme is superior to Dunkin Donuts in a multitude of ways that far outweighs anything Dunkin Donuts has. Krispy Kreme has free samples, the ability to see your donuts being made, and a substantial more amount of glazing (which is a widely accepted key part of the donut, as it gives it flavor and the addictive quality of sugar). Additionally, Krispy Kreme offers its customers better prices and more promotional offers (i.e grades for donuts). Krispy Kreme also has a classy, 1950's type logo and gives the customer the feeling that they can trust to buy their donuts from Krispy Kreme. In conclusion, I urge you, the voters, to make the decision you are obligated to by your family, your city, your country, and the world: choose Krispy Kreme and not Dunkin Donuts.
bobaganooshplatter

Con

Posted by RMtheNerd 1 year ago
RMtheNerd
KrispyKreme rules! However, they could use spell check haha.