Garfieldfan01
Jack_Frost

Kung Fu Panda is best DreamWorks movie

Jack_Frost
Started: 6/21/2015 Category: Movies

Garfieldfan01

Pro

Kung Fu Panda is the best DreamWorks movie because it is one of the best "never judge a book by its cover movie". Say the title, and admit that it sounds serious. No. It sounds stupid. But watvhing the movie, it was better than some people thought it would be. The animation is amazing, the jokes are modern, but it is the good modern jokes, great acting, and overall good characters. This movie has some great action because it takes all advantages that it is animated, and a comedy, to give some fast action scenes. Also for a comedy, there is surprisingly good drama Kung Fu Panda is the best DreamWorks movies. These characters are memorable. I could remember almost every character. What makes this better than other DreamWorks movie say like Shrek is because while Shrek is a good movie, it has more story than jokes. Also, Shrek is kind of boring with Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy mostly talking, and some jokes don't make sense. This is why I think Kung fu Panda is the best DreamWorks movie.
Jack_Frost

Con

First of all, Hello !!
( Hope To Have A Good Debate )
I am totally opposing your point my worthy contender .
DreamWorks have created many movies ... Some of it which you may not know also ... It includes the greatest animation's movie ever .... (Shrek, Madagascar) including Kung Fu Panda .

But positioning it as the best DreamWorks movie isn't fair enough.
For clarification ( The following executives are on the DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.'s board of directors: Jeffrey Katzenberg, co-founder, chief executive officer and director. Mellody Hobson, chairman of the board of directors. Lewis Coleman, vice chairman.)
The DreamWorks team once mentioned Shrek as one the best DreamWorks Movie but later on the other day proclaimed everyone that in all the movies ... The crew changes .. So it's not fair enough to vote one single movie "BEST".

As far this debate is concerned ... If you are speaking your own desire that " Kung Fu Panda is the best DreamWorks movie " then I may correct you my worthy competitor that in the "Terms and Conditions" of the Debate.Org it's mentioned that we need to prove something to make it an successful debate because as far as I know we cannot write our own wishes in a debate competition.

Well now coming on the "Economics" side ... "Kung Fu Panda 2" is the best financial film of Dream Works crossing 637.7 million worldwide . But as mentioned in the topic that it's not the 2nd part and also before the release of the 2nd part it was made cleared by DreamWorks that the producer is changed in the movie so it won't have any connectivity from the 1st part.

( That's All From Me For The First Round )
Thank You !
Garfieldfan01

Pro

Garfieldfan01 forfeited this round.
Jack_Frost

Con

I would repeat the same thing that I have proclaimed in the previous round as my worthy competitor has forfeited the round.
Garfieldfan01

Pro

Garfieldfan01 forfeited this round.
Jack_Frost

Con

Kindly vote for me !!!
Posted by mfigurski80 1 year ago
mfigurski80
Shrek absolutely shreks Kung Fu Panda.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Garfieldfan01Jack_FrostTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
Garfieldfan01Jack_FrostTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.