Kurt Angle is a better wrestler (not wwe) than Brock Lesnar.

Started: 4/20/2015 Category: Sports

First and Foremost, Kurt Angle has won an an Olympic Gold medal with an injury. Brock Lesnar has never made an Olympic appearance. Kurt Angle has also won 2 Division one NCAA championships, while Brock Lesnar has only won 1.

While the amateur wrestling-based accomplishments of Kurt Angle do outweigh those of Brock Lesnar, one must look at the full careers of both men to truly get an accurate representation of which is truly the best concerning amateur wrestling.

Brock Lesnar went on in his career to become UFC champion, a title which he came to win and defend mostly for his skills with grappling and takedowns, one of the main objectives in amateur wrestling.

After only four fights, Brock Lesnar faced the UFC champion and defeated him by ground striking, which requires expertise in contorting your opponent in a way in which strikes become available. Again, this is due to Lesnar's mastery of amateur wrestling.

Due to his accomplishments in the UFC using mostly elements from his amateur wrestling career, Brock Lesnar is a better wrestler than Kurt Angle.

My opponent concedes that Kurt Angle has a superior amateur wrestling portfolio, which enhances my contention because the resolution considers the skills of wrestling a based performance of the two, not Ultimate Fighting. Considering my opponents arguments that Brock accomplished a UFC titles only demonstrates the mastery of UFC which encompasses striking and takedown, whilst my demonstration of Kurt Angle's olympic wrestling medal demonstrates a mastery exclusive to wrestling oriented skills.

My opponenet fails to provide any exclusive evidence pertaining to wrestling demonstrating a SUPERIOR skill of Brock Lesnar to that of Kurt Angle. Moreover, it is only conjecture that Brock had won his UFC title as a DIRECT CONSEQUENCE of wrestling criteria.

(2) Kurt Angle possess two NCAA championships, Sophomore year and Senior year at Clarions University.
(1) Kurt Angle possess one World Wrestling Championship gold medal; 1995
(2) Kurt Angle possess one Olympic Gold medal; 1996 Atlanta

My opponent fails to recognize that Kurt Angle only has his various medals and awards in wrestling because that is the career which he wished to pursue. Brock Lesnar, on the other hand, used his skill in other platforms. Therefore, the portfolio of both men as it pertains to wrestling should not be held against or for them.

Pro wishes for me to provide evidence of my claims. I shall.

Evidence of Brock Lesnar's skill being used in the UFC:

As you can see, takedowns and ground striking were essential to the Champion's rise to power.

And this is a video of Brock Lesnar's UFC Title victory:

As you can also see, the match was won by grounding his opponent, immobilizing him and therefore being able to strike. This is amateur wrestling skill.

Ladies and Gentleman, Brock Lesnar is most obviously the greater of the two. Vote Con.

intellectuallyprimitive forfeited this round.

Pro has forfeited, vote Con.