Kylo Ren vs Luke Skywalker

Started: 2/19/2016 Category: Cars

Luke would beat Kylo Ren

Your wrong. Kylo Ren would demolish him.
Posted by RadiatedDalek 7 months ago
I really think Luke would win cuz he is more experienced and stuff. But he decided to be a p*ssy and ran away like a little girl from an insignificant group of Sith noobs. Once I realized that, I sighed in disappointment.
Luke didn't get rekt, he just rage quit cuz his Padawussies didn't respawn. Then Rey found him and gave him his lightsaber that was lost during EPISODE F*CKING V! Where the Hell did that thing go?!?! How did that old hag find it, what, she was on Bespin RIGHT under Cloud City and a lightsaber dropped and she's like, "Oh damn, this'll be needed in the Disney movie that will be made SOOOOOOO many years later. Better hoard it like all my other sh*t I have in the back of my discount Mos Eisley Cantina."? And then we find out that Rey is a f*cking Jedi and crap cuz she used a Jedi mind trick on a Stormtrooper that probably would get fired after letting the prisoner go, not to mention WITH HIS DAMN GUN!!!
But yeh, Luke would win, as long as he doesn't chicken out of it like a b*tch.
Just sayin' :D
Posted by AustinSjo 8 months ago
Yoda= master race
Posted by AustinSjo 8 months ago
Yoda= master race
Posted by djslone123 8 months ago
if they went head to head of course luke would beat him because he has more experience with the force than kylo so