DeepInThought
VoraciousAnus

LGBT marriage

DeepInThought

Pro

Hello VoraciousAnus I saw your post on "Should homosexuals be allowed to adopt?" and would like to debate you on the topic of LGBT marriage.

Their was some debate with my ally, (on this subject) on whether your a troll or not. Me, I'm not sure, So if your not a troll, please accept, my challenge, and good luck, If you are a troll please accept my challenge, and maybe we might get a few laughs out of it.

The debate is 5 rounds, with 72 hour response times. You may begin your argument on the first round, and thank you for your consideration.
VoraciousAnus

Con

What the fug an animy faig is getin on my case cuz hes a faig and fug faigs! go bak to gap land so we can nuk the pedophillia out of u! NAGASAKI 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO FUG U 2! the cid cant chooz if tey want to be adoted or nott, whatf thy hat faigs to! Jebbus is shaken his hed, he mad. (Also an a brief aside my username should have been fairly revealing of my less than serious stance on 90% of this site, but in all serious fug you faggit)
DeepInThought

Pro

DeepInThought forfeited this round.
VoraciousAnus

Con

Ur lak of faitth showws ur tru jew natur. Emericas a big old whale, but lik a cool 1. an jews and faigs and jiggerboos ar all sucking us dri, AND I DONT MEEN OUR BLOOD MAKE IT STOP i live in a nonstop state of torture and pain, propelled by the vitriol I then use as a weapon please save me
DeepInThought

Pro

DeepInThought forfeited this round.
VoraciousAnus

Con

VoraciousAnus forfeited this round.
DeepInThought

Pro

DeepInThought forfeited this round.
VoraciousAnus

Con

VoraciousAnus forfeited this round.
DeepInThought

Pro

DeepInThought forfeited this round.
VoraciousAnus

Con

VoraciousAnus forfeited this round.
Posted by DeepInThought 1 year ago
DeepInThought
Hey, I'm sorry but some things happened over hear, and I won't be able to find time to be on sight for a few days. I apologize for inconveniencing you.
Posted by MizzEnigma 1 year ago
MizzEnigma
Yeah, I thought so.
Posted by DeepInThought 1 year ago
DeepInThought
upon researching you, and your opinion poles, I have deducted that you are in fact a troll, and my offer still stands to have a joke debate.