Fluffikins
Plato85

LGBTQ+: Is this community okay?

Fluffikins has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Fluffikins

Pro

Yes, it is. No one should be able to tell others if they can love another person, or feel like another. Don't give me any of the bull 'the Bible says..'because I'm not gonna take it. Okay, fine, you find it disgusting. Then it's not me having a disiase, it's you.
Plato85

Con

First off, I'll state that I have no problem with gays. I have no moral objection. What you do in private is your own business. I don't care. I really don't care.

I'm arguing that the community is not okay. Individually gays are fine, but as a collective community they've gone mad.

15 years ago they were okay. They had a big coming out and they said, we're all around you, we're your teachers, politicians, and rock starts. All we want is you to know that we're here, and your respect. 'We're hear and we're queer, get over it."

Fine!

I think now that most people respect gayness. I understand there's a lot of twats out there who don't, and I understand that some gays are bullied for it, especially teenagers.

But I think the gay community has morphed into a group of whingers and weirdos since. I think we accept on the whole that people have different biology and that's OK, but now that they've got that, it's not enough! I don't think they'll ever be satisfied, and they'll stay in or face. They're still in the news every day making new demand of us. You want gay marriage fine! I don't care!! have gay marriage, leave me alone!

Gays don't concern me, I don't know why I have to spend every day thinking about them! They keep asking me to think about them for some strange reason! Probably to distract me from something that actually matters like gun control or the Syrian war?

Now that they have our respect, they're trying their hand at social engineering! Yes really! They keep asking us to think about them in a different way. "We want to break down gender stereotypes, so do you think you could think about us like this....?" Bloody hell! leave me alone! I don't want to think about you! I want to think about girls and money! Imagine your outrage if we got on the telly and told you to think about being straight every day!
Posted by Plato85 1 week ago
Plato85
You're right. They frustrate me in too many ways to put in a single post.

I don't care if you're gay, please stop trying to change reality. The world makes sense when there's only 2 genders, and some people in thise genders are gay! That's fine. But what I don't like is going to gender-neutral toilets. I mean they used to be called be called uni-sex. Now I feel like every time I go to the toilets I'm making a political statement!
Posted by TheBenC 1 week ago
TheBenC
That community is a blight on the world. Coming up with ideas like 55 genders (there are only 2) and trying to force people to use stupid made up fake pronouns...ugh, its not good for anyone. Add to that how they want people to lose their jobs simply for not believing in this nonsense and they want to teach kids as young as 3 about sexuality. That is child abuse!
Posted by Scruggs 1 week ago
Scruggs
So what is this debate about exactly?