softball_32
Teemo

Labarum is amazing

Teemo

softball_32

Pro

I think Labarum is AMAZING HE IS MY BESTIE!!!
Teemo

Con

I thank my opponent for creating this debate.

Amazing:"causinggreatsurpriseorsuddenwonder." [1]

He obviously doesn't do this all the time. Furthermore, people being amazing is subjective, it is impossible to factually be amazing. Also, the fact that you were dared to do this instead of doing it for your on will is proof enough he isn't amazing. If he was amazing, you would of made this debate on your own will.

source:
1.http://dictionary.reference.com...
softball_32

Pro

Labarum is AMAZING!!! HE IS MY BESTIE!!!! he is the coolest guy on DDO!!!

by the way if u had a dare u would do the
Teemo

Con

Just because he is your besty does not make him amazing. If my bestie is a lame kid, does that make him amazing? Of course not.
softball_32

Pro

Labarum is AMAZING!!!! HE IS MY BESTIE!!!!

if u actually talked to me in a pm i might say ur amazing too but u dont talk to me
Teemo

Con

You still fail to prove he is amazing. I already explained how he isn't.
softball_32

Pro

Labarum is AMAZING!! HE IS MY BESTIE!!

ok look he is a nice guy that plays truth or dare with me and i was dared to do this so i don't really have a way of telling that he is amazing but yea he is kool though
Teemo

Con

Cool and amazing are 2 different things. I already proved he isn't amazing. He isn't amazing because that is subjective. Perhaps he is amazing to you, but to some other kid he is a total jerk. Because of such it is impossible for him to be factually amazing.
softball_32

Pro

Labarum is AMAZING!!! HE IS MY BESTIE!!!!

once again i was dared to do this i have no way of showing how i can debate that he is amazing. he just told me to make a poll that said," Labarum is amazing on a scale of 1-10" and then the votes would only have 11,12,13,14,15. and then it wouldn't let me make that poll cuz it was stupid and so i was dared to make this debate. then i again i hope people will choose Pro cuz im kool my self and if u vote for me i will ask u to be my friend and we can play truth or dare or if ur already my friend then just send my a pm saying truth or dare. k bye VOTE PRO!!!
Teemo

Con

Pro presented no proof whatsoever on how Labarum is amazing. I proved however that this specific person is incapable of factually holding the title of bein amazing. I presented at least 1 source, whereas my opponent did not. Furthermore, she attempts to buy votes by offering false friendship online. This is clearly false conduct. It is obvious who won this debate.
Posted by softball_32 3 years ago
softball_32
I was dared to do this my Labarum so this is y im doing this
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
softball_32TeemoTied
Reasons for voting decision: I was objective about the user Labarum and the debate topic before reading the debate. After the debate, I agree with Con, because I believe they took the debate more seriously than Pro. This is shown through Con's conduct and the lack of spelling and grammatical errors. Con also used a dictionary definition of "amazing" as a source, whilst Pro used no sources. Pro may have some relationship to the user Labarum, the claims were not effective due to the spelling and grammatical errors aforementioned. This is why I believe that Pro won the debate.
Vote Placed by Cobo 3 years ago
Cobo
softball_32TeemoTied
Reasons for voting decision: Keeping this a tie, because both sides actually won. Pro said Labarum was amazing and Con said is was subjective, to which pro didn't argue. That means either side of Labarum is amazing(pro) and Labarum isn't amazing are both right.