Debate.orgg
iqbal_cahya

Lamborghini is better than Ferrari

Started: 11/8/2014 Category: Cars

Debate.orgg

Pro

There are many reasons why Lamborghini is better than Ferrari.

My first reason is that Lamborghinis are cheaper.
iqbal_cahya

Con

when you believe everything are cheap and good ok it's good but not the best cause everything are determined by money causes of many factors
1st that materials of that part are best so this material are not easy to get it and this make more effort to get that compare to others materials
2nd the effort to design and made it with high budget the company will find the best designer and made the "master piece" with this designer and your effort to made it. if you make something easy to make this will determined that "it" will be bad cause every single "master piece" is not easy to make it will be hard to make
3rd the company it self when you buying something you still buy the "patent" of that company when the company are famous you must pay much more to buy that "patent" cause the symbol of famous its mean many people like it it means many people want that new part from that "famous" company when many people like it when the company are famous that means the quality's of that company never be question from society
so that the factors of "price" when ferrari more expensive than lamborghini that means ferrari are the one who have better quality base on 3rd of all factors so the price is something determined your quality's
Debate.orgg

Pro

My opponent has argued on one statement I had suggested and did not bother to give his own.

Therefore I have no other arguments to refute other than the pricing of the car.

First of all, I was stating that overall Lamborghini is cheaper but the quality is just fabulous. It has a sleek design and it is very, very, very fast. Some Lamborghini's cost way more than Ferrari's.

What I am tying to say is that Ferrari's are to expensive even though they do not the quality.

Quality is what matters not if your friend tells you to vote for a Ferrari and not a Lamborghini.

I would also like to bring up another argument and I hope you do too!

First off its got a better rating.

Lamborghini has more horsepower.

Way better designs.

Better High tech interior.

I don't care about all the Ferrari popularity and racing history, it's highly overrated! Lamborghini has much better looking cars these days with fantastic high tech interior! I'm a Lamborghini fanatic/supporter! My favorite models are the Gallardo Superleggera, the LP560-4, the LP550-2, the Murcielago LP640, the LP670-4 Superveloce & the ultimate Reventon! Ferrari has too much front engine GT's and they don't look like a supercar for me, the Enzo is ugly! The only Ferrari I like is F430 Scuderia, but it's a strip down racer, so the interior isn't too comfortable. Even the most luxurious Ferrari doesn't make me feel classy. Lamborghini, produces supercars with stunning design, truly explosive/super performance and beautiful interior! Lamborghini is determined to be the best supercar manufacturer in the world. Ferraris are so ugly, especially the Enzo. If you want class and respect go with a Lamborghini.

Lamborghini is capable of making better performance road cars than Ferrari. The fastest Lamborghini (the lp700-4 aventador) has better performance figures than any road Ferrari.

SO ITS STILL WAY BETTER THAN YOUR OLD RUSTY FERRARI.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................ANYONE WOULD BUY A LAMBORGHINI NOT FERRARI.

.......
iqbal_cahya

Con

iqbal_cahya forfeited this round.
Debate.orgg

Pro

Ill just wait till you post your argument.

LAMBORGHINI IS STILL BETTER THAN FERRARI!
iqbal_cahya

Con

iqbal_cahya forfeited this round.
Debate.orgg

Pro

Ill just wait, then.
iqbal_cahya

Con

iqbal_cahya forfeited this round.
Debate.orgg

Pro

Debate.orgg forfeited this round.
iqbal_cahya

Con

iqbal_cahya forfeited this round.