Olivia-Mills
Franzlee

Land is Free

Olivia-Mills

Pro

I know Islam to be the religion of truth and to be inclusive of reason and the practice of applying that reason. I do not know the man to be Muhammad, however I know he was a messenger of The Creator.
I therefore challenge any who claim their faculties to be that of reason and truth to use their faculties to challenge mine, without use of acquiring outside sources.
Franzlee

Con

Im a Christian . I believe in God . Who is the one who created everything i am interested with this argument that you are up for a challenge .. I ask first do you know God? That's all im gonna say for now :)
Olivia-Mills

Pro

May the Peace and Blessings of The Creator be upon you @Franzlee, Allah willing.

Land is Free, with all respect due to Allah, truth and its upkeep.
When we neglect these duties, land is no longer free for our use.
As a result of us neglecting our duties, we set for ourselves and others territories, create states, draw boundaries and build walls to keep it un-free.

I am arguing on the intangible reality that land is free, regardless of what people believe a piece of paper can tell them.
Franzlee

Con

So you are arguing to freedom? Our world is full of hate lust and war , like everything is natural , welcome to reality .
Our land is built in by God. Like He own's all . And he's coming back like what have you done ? What happen to the land i have created . I hate religion. But i Love God. This world we live in is a warzone . And this world is not eternal it will going to be destroyed soon.
Olivia-Mills

Pro

Olivia-Mills forfeited this round.
Franzlee

Con

Franzlee forfeited this round.
Posted by oculus_de_logica 3 years ago
oculus_de_logica
I still have no idea what you're trying to debate.....
Posted by Cin 3 years ago
Cin
Well, it's both. I'm a land owner and I'm part Native American...
Posted by Mhykiel 3 years ago
Mhykiel
I'm unsure how that is a religious debate. I'm a christian agnostic theist (not my label just what I have been told). So i agree with you that Land should be free. It is not free in the system of the worlds. SO not sure how your knowledge of the Muslim scriptures will be showcased.
Posted by Olivia-Mills 3 years ago
Olivia-Mills
Thank You @Mhykiel, I have updated the debate to maybe better reflect my thoughts.
Posted by Mhykiel 3 years ago
Mhykiel
I'm not sure what the claim is your making that is to be argued by CON?