zach16williams
ucannotbeatme

Lando definitley betrayed Han

ucannotbeatme has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/15/2017 Category: Movies

zach16williams

Pro

I am a huge Star Wars movie fan. I've seen every movie more than three times(except Rogue One, only twice) and I was watching the Empire Strikes Back with my buddies when one said, "Lando didn't betray Han at all, he was just doing what's best" it's obvious that Lando betrayed Han to me but if anyone doesn't think so and wants to argue about it then I will gladly.
ucannotbeatme

Con

This is stupid and honestly, it doesn't matter because he"s dead now. Even if he did, so what. He"black. All black people lie and cheat. One thing I did notice was that there was a lot of aliens in that movie and that's why they put black people in that movie.
zach16williams

Pro

I mean you're really racist that stereotypical and so what if he was black. Mace Windu and Finn are black and they are some of the main good guys.