Randall999
eib10202

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider game) versus The Butcher (Diablo game): Lara would win.

Randall999

Randall999

Pro

If it were possible for the game character Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (e.g. Tomb Raider Underworld) to enter the game world of Diablo and face 'The Butcher' (dungeon level 2), Lara would win in an all out battle to the death. Given that the other lower class monsters (bats, skeletons, zombie) on that dungeon level were first cleared out by Lara. Given no game cheats are used. Given that Lara's character is at a stamina and vitality level as when she starts out in the game Tomb Raider Underworld.

I am looking for a short quick debate on this hopefully fun debate topic.
eib10202

Con

lets have a fun debate
Randall999

Pro

Thank you to my opponent for taking up this rather unusual debate.

Lara will whoop the Butcher, although she may suffer some non-lethal damage from his rather large cleaver blade weapon. Here is my reasoning why she will win in a fight to the death:
  1. Lara is fast and she can keep retreating while shooting, firing off her double pistols while the lard-arse Butcher tires and moves slowly.
  2. The Butcher has no ranged weapons, he must get close to Lara. Lara can keep her distance, firing pistols and shotgun, or even harpoon the fat bastard with her spear gun.
  3. Lara can run into a nearby room that has jail type gating, then fire through the bars as the Butcher stands helpless on the other side of the bars, walking back and forth as an easy target like a duck at a Carnie’s shoot the ducks game.
  4. If the Butcher corners Lara, she can hop onto his head, do a flip, land behind him and execute a flying kick to push the fat bastard back against the wall.
LMAO as I compose this debate argument! :)
eib10202

Con

eib10202 forfeited this round.
Randall999

Pro

To add to my original argument (as my opponent forfeited Round 2 I have nothing to write here in terms of any rebuttal, nothing to refute) -- Lara packs grenades, and could toss some powerful grenades at The Butcher. Also, she can use her Adrenaline to move fast and sudden, evade chase from The Butcher or dodge an attack by him.

eib10202

Con

eib10202 forfeited this round.
Posted by Randall999 6 years ago
Randall999
I love the soundtracks from the Tomb Raider games, especially soundtrack from Legend and Underworld. For anybody interested, here is a link to download any of the game soundtracks--
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com...
For Tomb Raider Legend, check out the music from the game area 'Nepal', so beautiful.
Posted by Randall999 6 years ago
Randall999
For any Lara Croft Tombraider fans, in case you do not know there is a new Lara Croft game coming out this Fall, I am so jazzed. Lara Croft 2011 aka Lara Croft Reborn, about the *origins* of Lara, and she has a hot new look, so different, she is very grunge, dirty, kick arse. I hate waiting for game releases, but maybe this one will help me make through the next winter.
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
Randall999eib10202Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.