Nels4Tats
Invalid_Argument

Laveyan Satanism is not that bad

Nels4Tats

Nels4Tats

Pro

I will be arguing on the premise that Laveyan Satanism is not bad and that it should not be looked down upon in today's society. Con will obviously be refuting what I say. First Round is for acceptance, then we start to argue. To whomever it may be, Good Luck!
Invalid_Argument

Con

Well I am a strong Christian, and I hope to change your views. I look forward to this.
Nels4Tats

Pro

Great!
Argument 1: Laveyan Satanism is not the perceived Satanism seen through our media. It is the philosophy that We should be fully responsible for our actions. The eleven rules of Satanism includes:

Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

When in another"s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

Do not harm little children.

Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Those are the 11 rules of Satanism. Do not hurt little children? Does that sound bad to you? I personally don't think so. I would also like to say that Laveyan Satanism does not worship Satan, It is a form of atheism which only chose the name Satanism due to to represent its extraction from society's "one man is worth more than just an average human being" a tries to show the reality of the world. One man is worth one man. Nothing more, nothing less. And that man is truly a carnal beast. I wish you luck in the next round! Good luck!

Link: http://www.churchofsatan.com...
Link: http://www.churchofsatan.com...
Invalid_Argument

Con

Invalid_Argument forfeited this round.
Nels4Tats

Pro

Since my opponent has forfeited, I will not continue arguments, so that he can respond to my original argument.
Invalid_Argument

Con

Invalid_Argument forfeited this round.
Posted by Nels4Tats 3 years ago
Nels4Tats
Actually this form of Satanism is basically Atheism. This "religion" or more so a philosophy rejects the deity known as God and rejects all other types of religion preferring a more realistic point of view at life.
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
This form of satanism can only apply to agnostics if I'm correct.
Posted by Nels4Tats 3 years ago
Nels4Tats
If you're taking about God, then yes that would apply to Agnostics. Or, more so that agnostics are in the middle from believing to not believing. Could you clarify more?
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
Considering him as an option. Wouldn't that apply to most agnostics?
Vote Placed by MrVan 3 years ago
MrVan
Nels4TatsInvalid_ArgumentTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited without making argument, therefor pro wins.