TheRanjit
HostileBelief

Law of attraction is not fake

TheRanjit

Pro

Law of attraction is not fake,
because we send our vibration to universe in forms of signals and our vibration get manifested.
When we focus on something,we are growing thoughts or image vibrations in conscious mind which subconscious mind broadcast our vibs to universe for vibration.
According to legendary PEOPLES like Einsten,Gotham Buddha,William Walker Atkinson we create our own universe from law of attraction.
Many quantam scientist also accept law of attraction.
Watch "The Secret Movie".
HostileBelief

Con

Problem #1: "The Secret" is plagiarized off the scientific term that we now know as "Placebo Effect"
I.E. If you believe something will make you better, it will. The secret is simply the placebo effect plagiarized with spirituality and pseudoscience in the mix
Problem#2: Good things do not happen by simply wishing for them
I.E. African children shouldn't get food because they didn't want it enough
Problem#3: Positive events from Negative Thoughts
I.E. Learning from your mistakes
TheRanjit

Pro

Many masters who walk in these planet said life is abundant,
ex Gotham Buddha said "mind is everything ,we become what we think ".
Placebo is very different from spirituality. In spiritual world peoples focus on right mind which allow us think beyond.
But leftmind is logic which create limits in one life, ex placebo,science,psychology use left mind more than right.
Our subconscious mind send our vibs to universe for manifestion, mostly we receive result from universe at unconscious sleep.
HostileBelief

Con

Re: Einstien: Argument from authorrity falllacy. Also Einstein never said anything supporting the law of attraction. Word vibrations are too vague to describe. We are not telepathic which is different than nonlocality. Our thoughts do not give off photons to the universe. Re: Many Masters...wtf are you talking about? Just becuase you think of something, doesn't mean it exists in reality. Are brains do not create reality. Ranjit only answered 1 out of the 3 points(poorly). Vote CON.
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
HostileBelief you are right according to your belief and i am right to according to my belief.
Law of life is law of belief.
Posted by HostileBelief 1 year ago
HostileBelief
Using a new age source to prove the law of attraction exists is like going to conservapedia to prove that conservatism is the best political philosophy. Its extremely biased. If the law of attraction is true, why are we not seeing it from major sources?
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
My mind is also imbalance because I use my right mind mostly
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
If you would see secret movie and read power of subconscious mind of Joseph Murphy you will she their Einstein secrets
Posted by HostileBelief 1 year ago
HostileBelief
I love how throughout the debate and comments section, you keep talking that Einstein used the law of attraction but nowhere do you site your sources. Guess it doesn't matter now considering the debate is over. Also I love how you classify someone's brain "Imbalanced" because they disagree with you. I said Vote Con as a recommendation. Not as a demand. Clearly you are reading too much into that.
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
hostilebelief if you would look at Einstein he used law of attraction.at that time many leaders has hidden this secrets.Your brain is imbalanced that why your logic mind creating limit in your mind.you said vote the con.but I would say to voters vote any one con or pro which they like
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
kenek you are right all we need is to get rid of our limitness in belief.
when we truly belief in somthing the manifestion become more sucessfull
Posted by kenk87 1 year ago
kenk87
The biggest misconception about the law of attraction is people just think all you need to do is visualize and you will get what you want,we all have limiting beliefs that"s like being a chain holding us back from manifesting what we want,we"ve gotten these limiting beliefs when we were young from our parents,friends,relatives ,e.g if you"ve always been told by your parents "money doesnt grow on trees" and that becomes a deep rooted limiting belief ,its going to be hard to visualize and attract money into your life unless you get rid of the limiting beliefs, and i"ve been using this method that gets rid of any limiting beliefs that you may have and start attracting whatever you want here: http://subconciousmindzone.com...
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
TheRanjit
yeah imagination and ideas are great,imageination is much clearer than our thoughts
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
universe=imaginary idea