RedDominique
TFranklin62

LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant

Started: 1/19/2010 Category: Sports

RedDominique

Pro

I would like to say that LeBron James is better than Kobe Bryant because even though they both came from high school, Lebron ranks #1 in minutes played, field goals made, points, Total Efficiency Points, ranking, and also ranking in 48 minutes.

Even though Kobe went to the NBA when Michael Jordan was still playing and has the second most points scored (81) behind Wilt Chamberlain (100) and even though they beat them at last year's Conference Finals and won the NBA Finals and won NBA Finals MVP and also won co-MVP at the 2009 All-Star Game with Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe is kind of a selfish player but LeBron James is not that selfish, I have proof, LeBron had 323 assists and ranked sixth in the NBA

And that is why I believe that King James is better than The Black Mamba.
TFranklin62

Con

Why did you challenge me? I hate Kobe.
RedDominique

Pro

TFranklin62

Con

TFranklin62 forfeited this round.
Posted by rougeagent21 7 years ago
rougeagent21
Uh, yeah. Have you ever watched basketball? http://en.wikipedia.org...(basketball)
Posted by Cherymenthol 7 years ago
Cherymenthol
I would love to get into semantics but people have been busting my chops for it lately so yea...

Also, "Field goals"?
Posted by Ore_Ele 7 years ago
Ore_Ele
too bad I'm not a basketball fan.