tj50123
PooperScooper123

League Of Legends Is Better Than Dota

Started: 2/6/2016 Category: Games

tj50123

Pro

League Of Legends is better than Dota 2 for multiple reasons. The first round supports my claim League of Legends is better than Dota 2 because the game is harder and takes skill to get good at the game. The Second Round supports my claim because it talks about how it doesn't take a champion to get good it takes you to get good and you improve as you play unlike Dota 2 the champions get better not you. My Last Reason supports my claim because it is not pay to win like Dota 2, Dota 2 is by valve which is known to have in game items you pay for which makes you do better and Dota 2 is one of them.
PooperScooper123

Con

First off League is a giant poop stain. I have been doing research saying that Dota 2 came out first, which means "lol" was a copy of Dota due to Dota being popular. They are makeing new heros similar like "sniper" that came out in lol. Which dota has allready makeing heros of a sniper. Also in dota you dont have to buy heros like in lol you have to buy your classes to have fun.In conclusion lol is the poop stain of the stains and league is a bad game, since it is made by riot games and riot games is a bad company because all they want to dod is steal your money buy making you buy champions which ruining the oeconomy of AMERICA valve os making the economy by giving free trade and capitolism on the steam market.
tj50123

Pro

So let me start my claim by saying how league takes skill and then i have some corrections to what you have said. League's game play is better than Dota because it gives you a challenge in Dota you are handed all the champions and spells and you need to PURCHASE items and when you do so you get better stats because you paid. On league you have to unlock your champions and what you said hero's with in game money which makes you work hard to get it and the harder you worker the quicker you will get it and it takes a long time to get because of how hard it is to win a game unlike in Dota people just buy the items on the steam workshop to win making it unfair for people with a lower income. My counter claim is because pf what you said classes their are no classes in both of the games, there are no "sniper" in any of the games the champion has a sniper but their is no class, second you say the game is bad because Riot made it is a opinion it doesn't make a game good or bad.
PooperScooper123

Con

PooperScooper123 forfeited this round.
tj50123

Pro

tj50123 forfeited this round.
PooperScooper123

Con

PooperScooper123 forfeited this round.
tj50123

Pro

tj50123 forfeited this round.
PooperScooper123

Con

PooperScooper123 forfeited this round.
Posted by tj50123 10 months ago
tj50123
Mook your wrong I was saying you buy items to get better and it is only real money league is with in gamer money
Posted by Mookalux 10 months ago
Mookalux
Just something to add but,

Dota 2: You don't have to buy characters (you get em all)

League: You do... (r.i.p money)