Hisoka
LordMucaus

League of Legends (Pro) VS Dota 2 (Con)

Started: 12/17/2014 Category: Games

Hisoka

Pro

League of Legends is a far better MOBA than Dota 2, for many reasons, including, but not limited to more balanced gameplay, easier tutorials, and a less toxic community. I would like to have a Dota 2 players opinion on this matter.

R1: Acceptance
R2: Argument
R3: Rebuttal
LordMucaus

Con

League of Legends, although running on a faster platform with better operating system compatibility than Dota 2, is no a superior game. Although, I cannot say it is an inferior game either, based on the fact that the game play and graphics are too similar. I say it all depends on which game you were introduced to first, and what type of computer you use. I was introduced to league first, an I enjoy it much more than Dota, but this is because I am now too used to leagues controls, GUI, and overall layout. Dota 2 also has a great feature league doesn't have, rather than paying for champions and relying on free to play champions when you first start out, you have all the heroes available to you in order to find the ones you can play, rather than be forced to play as a champion you may not like or is too complicated to use. Another feature with Dota, is that you can change the control scheme to match several other MOBA games, such as League of Legends, or Smite. Overall, this topic is false, because League of Legends is not superior to Dota 2, but it is on the same level as it.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
LordMucaus

Con

LordMucaus forfeited this round.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
LordMucaus

Con

LordMucaus forfeited this round.
Posted by LordMucaus 2 years ago
LordMucaus
Sorry, I used my pwnage too early, I meant to say I accept, and I would like to request to use this round as my second round. I will just copy and paste it and change nothing
Posted by Mattyyy 2 years ago
Mattyyy
Agree!