USAsweglord
PowerPikachu21

League of Legends vs. Defense of the Ancients (known as LoL and Dota respectively) Pro is for LoL

PowerPikachu21
Started: 10/7/2015 Category: Games

USAsweglord

Pro

Dota is 4 no mechonic scrUb l0rds and peepee heads.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I accept this debate. I will be arguing that DOTA is a better MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) than League of Legends.

I would like to first refute the claims of Con. "Dota is 4 no mechonic scrUb l0rds and peepee heads" Obviously, this is ad homonym, as it is attacking DOTA itself (and the thousands of people that enjoy the game), without any proof that it isn't AS GOOD as LoL. (We will be arguing which is the best, not that the opposing side is the worst). "It's for no peepee heads" he claims. Funny, isn't it? I believe he's saying the game isn't for "those" people. This means he concedes to saying DOTA is best. I don't know what a "mechonic scrub lord" is. I'm assuming it's an insult, which is actually great for my case, because he's stating that DOTA isn't for low class people. My big argument comes in after Pro's Round 2 argument.
USAsweglord

Pro

USAsweglord forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Con

My opponent has abandoned this debate. I shall present the Wikipedia page for DOTA and quote some facts that will prove that my position isn't wrong. https://en.wikipedia.org...

"Since its original release, DotA has become a feature at several worldwide tournaments, including Blizzard Entertainment's BlizzCon and the Asian World Cyber Games, as well as the Cyberathlete Amateur and CyberEvolution leagues; in a 2008 article of video game industry website Gamasutra, the article's author claimed that DotA was probably "the most popular and most-discussed free, non-supported game mod in the world". DotA is largely attributed to being the most significant inspiration for the multiplayer online battle arena genre. Valve Corporation acquired the intellectual property rights to DotA to develop a stand-alone sequel, Dota 2, which was released in 2013."

This paragraph tells us that DOTA is so famous, it got a sequel, and official tournaments. See ya later, and vote Con!
USAsweglord

Pro

USAsweglord forfeited this round.
PowerPikachu21

Con

TF 2 is best game lmaol!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
5 more hours until my argument. It won't be that big, as it won't be needed. I'll only make basic statements, as the opponent abandoned this debate.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
It seems Pro abandoned this debate. Therefore, I automatically won. (sadly enough, I won't refute weird claims.)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I appear to be entering quite a lot of debates that involve some form of insults. Although I wouldn't have thought an insult would hurt your own case. This'll be interesting.
Vote Placed by Usef 1 year ago
Usef
USAsweglordPowerPikachu21Tied
Reasons for voting decision: DOTA!