michael2000
ScrinTech

League of legends

Started: 3/11/2015 Category: Games

michael2000

Pro

Is league of legends the best game or at least the best MOBA (massive online battle arena) . If not what do you think is.
ScrinTech

Con

VERSES

I forgot there was a 500 Character limit, which isn't the best for a debate. That being said... I believe that League of legends is one of the worst if not the worst MobA out there.

League, Counterstrike Global Offensive, and DDO all have one thing in common: The ELO system.

It was originally designed to determine ranking and prestige in chess when it was created by Arpad Elo.

I will continue my stance in the next round till then I bid you adieu
michael2000

Pro

The elo system does work and people will be placed in a rank based on their win/loss ratio. And my next point of game-play is FAR better then Dota and i don't know if you have seen the new map it has made the game look amazing and game-play feel smooth. And league are changing and fixing their champs ever patch. This makes the game more balanced and fun to play. I also feel that the game is easer to start making it more welcoming to new players.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
michael2000

Pro

michael2000 forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
michael2000

Pro

michael2000 forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

ScrinTech forfeited this round.
michael2000

Pro

michael2000 forfeited this round.
ScrinTech

Con

Honestly we've conceeded a lot and we should both be penalized for that; Vote Pro for actually having an argument.