Conortheconor
CAHAL101

Legalisation of cannabis

Conortheconor

Pro

As with every other one of my debates I will listen to my oppenent (CAHAL101) and then put my points across. Good luck!!!
CAHAL101

Con

why do drugs when you know that it will hurt you in the aftermath of the effect like meth for example if you smoke to much then you die
Conortheconor

Pro

Ah, this is where most people make very incorrect assumptions. One of these is that cannabis is harmful. This point was based on a study done in the 1900's on monkeys. The monkeys were forced to smoke cannabis. The monkeys died, however it was not due to the cannabis bring harmful, it was because The monkeys were breathing in no oxygen-only cannabis.
CAHAL101

Con

Marijuana can harm a person"s memory"and this impact can last for days or weeks after the immediate effects of the drug wear off. In one study, a group of heavy marijuana users were asked to recall words from a list. Their ability to correctly remember the words did not return to normal until as long as four weeks after they stopped smoking.
Students who use marijuana have lower grades and are less likely to get into college than nonsmokers. They simply do not have the same abilities to remember and organize information compared to those who do not use these substances.
Research clearly shows that marijuana has the potential to cause problems in daily life. A study of 129 college students found that, among those who smoked the drug at least twenty-seven of the thirty days before being surveyed, critical skills related to attention, memory and learning were seriously diminished. A study of postal workers found that employees who tested positive for marijuana had 55% more accidents, 85% more injuries and a 75% increase in being absent from work.

thats what i have im a little shabby because i actually am for weed not against it
Conortheconor

Pro

Ok, firstly I would like to have a link for your sources as I find this hard to believe that. If they are true then I find that hard to argue against, however I can tell you the positive effect of the legalisation of cannabis. As you know one of the main reasons of smoking is pier pressure. This is because people see it as a cool thing to do as it is illegal. If it were to be legal people would no longer see it as a cool thing to do and along with quitting posters (no need for quitting packs-it isn't addictive) people will stop. This will then make all of your points about grades irrelevant.
CAHAL101

Con

http://www.drugfreeworld.org...
this is the website that i got all of that information from to conclude hashish is bad for anybody on that website it says that mothers that smoke weed there children can have birth defects
a lot of people may thing that weed is wonderful the most amazing thing that was ever made but it isn't it is the number one
Posted by Cinnamon 1 year ago
Cinnamon
When I clicked I thought it said "cannibals". LOL
Posted by CAHAL101 1 year ago
CAHAL101
what is this thing about first is it drugs or something else