Legalization of Gay Marriage

Although some people are against legalizing gay marriage because it goes against their religious beliefs, it is important to keep the separation of church and state. When it comes to the law, all must be treated equally under it. Some may be against it because gay couples cannot reproduce. Does that mean that an infertile heterosexual couple cannot be allowed to be married because they cannot reproduce?

I would Luke to start off saying this is my first debate and I an gay myself. I'm doing this to strengthen my argument.

1. Gay people should not get married because it us against the natural order of things. Since humans began to form society we have been straight and gotten married as a straight man and woman. Until recent years we have lost our heritage has society and have been tricked by gay propaganda to think that being gay is normal.

2. If the gay gene does exist does that mean it us hereditary if so then wouldn't that mean that the biological children of the same sex couple would be gay as well as that children's children and that would spark an increase in homosexuals if do then humanity will eventually die out because sperm banks will be over flooded with demands prices would increase and the human race would stop producing.

3. Separation of church and state is true but so is freedom of speech. People will not agree with gay marriage so they will protest it and have the right to sign petitions and protest against it. Just because things don't go your way doesn't mean it us discrimination just because they are expressing their religious beliefs.

4. The "Love is love" argument is not valid either. I am in live with my dog and my dig loves me. We want legalization of animal and Human marriages. If my dog barks "I do" does that make it right.

Well that was painful shoot me now.

codenameflower forfeited this round.

Wow couldn't even finsh a debate with someone who is agreeing with you. Well let the best man win.
Posted by IAmBatman96 1 year ago
I know a lot of people in the lgbt community, and a lot of them are against gay marriage because they don't think they should be up to the same standards of straight people. They actually find it offensive, because they are so different than straight people.