Dickmonster69
gnanimaripi

Legalize sexual activity age to 16

Dickmonster69

Pro

I am an individual who is of the age of 16. I am debating this point due to the fact that I feel that I am mature enough to handle the responsibility of sexual intercourse and love to bounce my big booty on a nice bbc!
gnanimaripi

Con

people at 16 can handle the sexual activity but cannot handle the consequences after that....
most of teenage gals are getting unwanted pregnancies leading to many criminal abortions..
u can bounce on bbc now but can't if u become a pregnant..
Dickmonster69

Pro

Dickmonster69 forfeited this round.
gnanimaripi

Con

gnanimaripi forfeited this round.
Dickmonster69

Pro

Dickmonster69 forfeited this round.
gnanimaripi

Con

gnanimaripi forfeited this round.
Posted by wolfman4711 3 years ago
wolfman4711
I'm guessing u have already had sex?
Posted by wolfman4711 3 years ago
wolfman4711
Dick monster? That's a nice name...
Posted by Alexandir 3 years ago
Alexandir
This is a very tricky but yet simple argument. you say that you are 16 and ready for love and sex etc. What you do not know is all the responsibilities that become available to you if and when you get a child. having sex is pleasurable but at this age? later on you will just be having sex cause you're caught up "in the moment". later on it will have no meaning to you as an act of love. I do understand at that age you want to get busy but there are alternative ways of satisfying your urges... masturbation is one way. I know that you feel ready but its not always the best decision. you will have to start making an income for you and the child if something goes wrong, maybe you'll end up in some crappy job you don't like because you have to start working and maybe you have to drop out of school because of something that was not suppose to happen. maybe you'll be unable to go and study
for something you would like to do one day and you can't because the child will consume so much of your time. now this is just one of the topics. Heart brake and self worth also comes to mind.

Just please think about what you are doing or want to do before proceeding with what you have in mind. you are so young and a individual with loads of talents. every thing has its time