TCS13
Subject94

Legalizing Marijuana for recreational use.

TCS13

TCS13

Pro

Well my reasoning for the use of marijuana as a recreational drug is that weed could most likely fix the economical problems by taxing weed.And also everyone says its a gateway drug but to be honest in my experience most people who smoke weed dont go on to do cocaine and heroin.
Subject94

Con

even though it could "Fix" the economy it would also create things like people showing up to work high on a daily basis or driving while under the influence. making it legal would call for so many new laws and regulations on the drug that just getting the drug to become legal is nearly impossible. at the furthest the drug will become legal for medical use and most likely nothing more.
TCS13

Pro

Well it would be like alcohol make it illegal to drive and be high thats not that hard. And after reading your whole argument i didn't see any points that said weed was a bad drug. So your only point is that it would take to long to make laws to make it safe. They did it with alcohol they will definitely do it with marijuana.
Subject94

Con

Subject94 forfeited this round.
TCS13

Pro

I think my opponent has quit so yeah. I also thank my opponent for debating me. There is some proof that marijuana is bad but think about it its all goverment websites/sources. Since i think my opponent quit i will not continue but ill tell everyone if they want more facts that marijuana isn't bad for you go watch "The Union"
Subject94

Con

Subject94 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by moneymachine2004 5 years ago
moneymachine2004
TCS13Subject94Tied
Reasons for voting decision: subject94 forfeited and therefore loses